Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderator: mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
User avatar
Anonymouse
Prince of Persia
Posts: 343

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#71 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:24 pm

sgmx wrote:Merry Xmas to all of you, I hope Santa Claus was generous with you :)
I really spent a nice moment with these puzzles, just cleared the last one today :(, it was a real challenge for some of them, now waiting for the solution for 13 and 17 :)


Thank you for your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed them.

I think I will do the same next year but better advitise it better and spend time making more unique puzzles. I may also consider offer a cash prize to the first person to solve them all. Would be a nice run up to Christmas.

I believe Xiden is releasing the solutions tomorrow. I have emailed him the solutions to my puzzles.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

User avatar
Xiden
Gold Lion
Posts: 1611

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#72 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:47 pm

Anonymouse wrote:
sgmx wrote:Merry Xmas to all of you, I hope Santa Claus was generous with you :)
I really spent a nice moment with these puzzles, just cleared the last one today :(, it was a real challenge for some of them, now waiting for the solution for 13 and 17 :)


Thank you for your kind words. I am happy you enjoyed them.

I think I will do the same next year but better advitise it better and spend time making more unique puzzles. I may also consider offer a cash prize to the first person to solve them all. Would be a nice run up to Christmas.

I believe Xiden is releasing the solutions tomorrow. I have emailed him the solutions to my puzzles.


Just giving you guys a heads up solutions may be out pretty late tomorrow. Have a lot going on but should have them out by tomorrow evening. Thanks to all who participated! Special thanks to Anonymouse and Shuouma for help in making this event possible!

User avatar
Xiden
Gold Lion
Posts: 1611

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#73 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:42 pm

Solutions are in order 1-25. Some images are side ways but I will correct this weekend. Just lack time right now.

20181226_173509.jpg

20181226_173636.jpg

20181226_173746.jpg

20181226_173937.jpg

20181226_174024.jpg

20181226_174113.jpg

20181226_174237.jpg

20181226_174912.jpg

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

20181226_175344.jpg

20181226_175435.jpg

20181226_175948.jpg

20181226_180957.jpg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

unnamed.jpg

image13.jpeg
Last edited by Xiden on Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
ReaderRagfish
Quad Damage
Posts: 198

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#74 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:01 pm

While I didn't get the chance to try them all, this has been fun. We ought to do Chu Chu puzzle stuff more often!

User avatar
mistamontiel
Rank 9
Posts: 939
Contact:

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#75 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:58 pm

My dunce arse couldn't even DL none ={ Yesterday I finally popped er in, I hit the website and the various tabs and all I could make out was 'Hit Puzzles in the game menu to DL some'

34 blocks in my official 4x VMU too, but kept selecting it nonstop but nope (before reaching the website)

I restarted Dreamcast (the A+X+Y+B+Start is impossible every time for me from browsers), I went there and never offered me to connect

EDIT: ..I assume I was supposed to have joined the lobby @ least once with that bank?

User avatar
ReaderRagfish
Quad Damage
Posts: 198

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#76 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:17 am

Are you going to the website or network mode? I believe you have to connect to network mode to get the puzzles, not the website. I just uploaded a cruddy puzzle there today.

User avatar
mistamontiel
Rank 9
Posts: 939
Contact:

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#77 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:49 am

Anonymouse wrote:To download the puzzles to your VMU: visit the Chu Chu Rocket homepage using your Dreamcast


:?:

I mean merry holidays and praise Anonymouse+Xiden for spending all month presenting new DLC!

Also I do recall seeing of that sort after hitting network after account log-on!

User avatar
Xiden
Gold Lion
Posts: 1611

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#78 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:22 am

mistamontiel wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:To download the puzzles to your VMU: visit the Chu Chu Rocket homepage using your Dreamcast


:?:

I mean merry holidays and praise Anonymouse+Xiden for spending all month presenting new DLC!

Also I do recall seeing of that sort after hitting network after account log-on!


Originally we were going to put them as a download in the website but it was.moved to the network mode.

Select network mode -> login -> select puzzle land -> select the xmas 18 advent -> press a on each puzzle to download. You choose a puzzle, then choose a slot to download it to.

sgmx
fire
Posts: 81

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#79 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:34 am

Thanks for sharing the solutions, i would never have found it for 17, it was the most difficult one i think, puzzle 13 was so obvious, how could i have missed it :( Your solution for puzzle 9 doesn't match, you're using 8 panels, while we are only given 7.
Let me share some solutions for a few puzzles where i did it either better than you or just differently :)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Xiden
Gold Lion
Posts: 1611

Re: Chu Chu Rocket! Advent Calender DLC '18

Post#80 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:29 am

sgmx wrote:Thanks for sharing the solutions, i would never have found it for 17, it was the most difficult one i think, puzzle 13 was so obvious, how could i have missed it :( Your solution for puzzle 9 doesn't match, you're using 8 panels, while we are only given 7.
Let me share some solutions for a few puzzles where i did it either better than you or just differently :)



It looks like you are using 8 panels too in your screen shot :?: One is just hidden behind a cat.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Lounge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users