Hypothetical Gradual Transition

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012
SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Re: Hypothetical Gradual Transition

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

all hiphop music of this generation is fake lil wayne is like the leader of fake hiphop. only real hiphop your gonna find is underground hiphop. which is something your not gonna find on the radio or on b96 over played fake music repeatedly played over and over for like 3 years straight.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

I was just at D&B the other day and got to play the 2004 arcade game "Virtua Cop 3", who here agrees with me that it would be awesome if SEGA gave this entire series a HD revamp? :D

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

Well they did redo house of the dead so its plausible...

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

Hiryosuke wrote:Well they did redo house of the dead so its plausible...
I concur. Virtua Cop was among one of the first FPS that introduced 3D aspects and an arcade prespective. COD & Battlefield fans need to be reminded where the genre came from & when it got started. I'm preplexed that there hasn't been a Virtua Cop arcade game in 8 long years so it wouldn't surprise me at all if there's a Virtua Cop 4 for RINGWAVE if 1&3 get HD revamps on XBLA and PSN.

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

It seems plausible...especially with the move and kinect...ms esoecially is lookin for ways to entice the core gamers into kinect and sony tacks move support into a lot of they're big first party ips... I've tried move with resistance 3 and killzone 3...i womder y ms didnt incorporate any kinect into gears 3 or the halo remake?...those would be prime targets I believe...