nintendo 3ds doomed?

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012
Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Re: nintendo 3ds doomed?

Post by Mephiles550 »

Remember I've been following these trademarks since the early days of segaleaks I know all about the Kidspad and what It looks like I said "whatever it is" because I have no idea of the features it will have or any types of games! ;)

also The knuckles model is on the sonic's future topic I posted about! the pic should pop up when you scroll down enough :)

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Re: nintendo 3ds doomed?

Post by Mephiles550 »

SegaNews wrote:I'd buy a Sega Nomad or Gamegear ;) but for a new one I agree the PSVita seems pretty sweet!
Before I was actually thinking about getting one of those new portable sega genesis's like the retromobile or the retrogen!

IDK which one is better I dont feel like getting an older console Since I just bought a sega genesis model 1 with all the classic sonic games and I cant get it to work -_-70$ wasted :lol: maybe Im just setting it up wrong I cant get it to show the picture on my sonyo HD tv. I bought the A/V cables to replace the RF adapter that normally came with the genesis back in the 90's.

RF adapter-

The V/A cables I bought

Can anyone help me with this? idk If I should have bought a sega genesis model 2 with the these cables instead-