new Q3ADC servers

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Doom27
MegaDeath
Dreamcast Games you play Online: quake 3 arena
pso v2

new Q3ADC servers

Post by Doom27 »

i'm gonna set some up once i get q3a to download.

I hope it is possible to host a Rail Gun server, and freeze-tag...along with the rest being un-modded...im gonna try it, if it works...i can add the shottie mod 2.0, which is prolly my favorite mod.

I also found a freeze tag FFA mod..i'll try it too...so...i hope for 9 servers...lol...I also wanna do freeze tag rails only.

Here is what i want it to look like:
http://rtrclan300.proboards85.com/index ... =49&page=1

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: new Q3ADC servers

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Well, did you get anywhere?
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Doom27
MegaDeath
Dreamcast Games you play Online: quake 3 arena
pso v2

Post by Doom27 »

im still downloading q3a...just downloading overnight, cuz it slows my internet so bad and it goes soooo slow..

xl2k5
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena, Phantasy Star Online v.2, Starlancer, Unreal Tournament (someday)

Post by xl2k5 »

Anyone knows if it would be possible to make a code breaker code that would make the player limit higher? I tried making a 6 players server once, and it does work, but after a few seconds Dreamcast players get kicked out. That problem is from the Dreamcast side, so maybe the game has some kind of security to prevent people from having more than 4 players for some reasons. If anyone knows how to make codes, I think it would be worth seeing!