Sonic 4 Episode 2 details comming soon.

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MrSega

Sonic 4 Episode 2 details comming soon.

Post by MrSega »

http://www.tssznews.com

Here's some rumored reports that I'm hearing about Episode 2:

The game will have more playable stages than Episode 1.

The game has been in development since October 2010.

Miles and Knuckles will be playable.

It will once again be cross platformed.

It's speculated to be the first publicly confirmed SEGA KIDS PAD "KP App".

Instead of being released for PSN it is instead a PS Vita launch title. The game will also be the final official Sonic release on Wii.

It will indeed be avaible for XBLA as well as Apple iOS.

The KIDS PAD version is actually the scrapped PSN version. SEGA scrapped plans to release the game on PSN due to 3 reasons. 1. In favor of PS Vita. 2. To design a KIDS PAD version. 3. Because of the PSN hack.

The game will be released in Q1 2012 either in February or March.

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Re: Sonic 4 Episode 2 details comming soon.

Post by Hiryosuke »

Is that really necessary raytracer? In my opinon ur posts have been way worse but I don't tell u to shut up...

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

Post by SegaNews »

Wtf RayTracer, if you are going to troll please leave, this isn't your forum! I suggest you be careful from now on, as i am reporting you!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

Egregore
core

Post by Egregore »

So do you think its possible that Sonic 4, episode 2 and Kidspad will be announced at PAX? I'm hoping to see more info on Phantasy star online 2 and sonic generations too...

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

AlecRob wrote:So do you think its possible that Sonic 4, episode 2 and Kidspad will be announced at PAX? I'm hoping to see more info on Phantasy star online 2 and sonic generations too...
KIDS PAD's public annoucement will be tied and will conincide with Sonic Generations' official press release. So if Sonic Generations has a public press release at PAX, KIDS PAD will be unveiled. The PC version of PSO 2 will be playable at TGS 2011.

HowlingFear
fire

Post by HowlingFear »

So when it is expected to happen ?

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

HowlingFear wrote:So when it is expected to happen ?
Highly likely within the next month. When SEGA misses its May press annoucements, they usaully end up rolling out thier press releases in early September right before JAMMA.

Mephiles550
letterbomb
Dreamcast Games you play Online: none except sonic adventure. I'm still a huge sega fan!

Post by Mephiles550 »

Sega did say that the vita will have 2 launch titles. We know the first is virtua tennis 4, We also had rumors of generations being on the Vita, So Which do you think the 2nd title will be?

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

Mephiles550 wrote:Sega did say that the vita will have 2 launch titles. We know the first is virtua tennis 4, We also had rumors of generations being on the Vita, So Which do you think the 2nd title will be?
The report about Sonic Generations being on Vita is inaccurate. SEGA has publicly said that Sonic Generations is a 20th anniversary title and hencefore will be a one time only thing, with shipping only in Fall 2011, there will be no additional ports after 2011.(PS Vita isn't launching until Q1 2012 with a very limited Japanese launch this November) Something tells me, SEGA will not only shoot this report down, but will say that there is in fact a 4th platformer that will get the game this year, Whats the platformer? KIDS PAD!I'm sure.

The 2nd SEGA PS Vita launch title? Like I said, sources tell me Sonic 4: Episode 2 which in fact very likely willalso be KIDS PAD's first publicly confirmed KP App.

stu
Feet of Fury

Post by stu »

MrSega wrote:The report about Sonic Generations being on Vita is inaccurate. SEGA has publicly said that Sonic Generations is a 20th anniversary title and hencefore will be a one time only thing, with shipping only in Fall 2011, there will be no additional ports after 2011.(PS Vita isn't launching until Q1 2012 with a very limited Japanese launch this November) Something tells me, SEGA will not only shoot this report down, but will say that there is in fact a 4th platformer that will get the game this year, Whats the platformer? KIDS PAD!I'm sure.

The 2nd SEGA PS Vita launch title? Like I said, sources tell me Sonic 4: Episode 2 which in fact very likely willalso be KIDS PAD's first publicly confirmed KP App.

What sources would they be then? :|