USB4MAPLE adapter

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

sonik
Developer

Re: USB4MAPLE adapter

Post by sonik »

pcwzrd13 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm I went ahead and made a wiki. Still adding to it but the basics are all there. If anyone wants to contribute, just make a request to join. If you just want to add a device to the compatibility list, you can post it here and I'll add it.

http://usb4maple.wikidot.com/
You can safely add to the list:
Logitech wheels: Driving Force, Driving Force Pro, Driving Force GT, G25, G27. (all those wheels are "Driving Force" compatible)
Logitech sticks: Force 3d pro.

It might be a good idea to also list the devices VID and PID on the wiki?
EDF! EDF! EDF!

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All of them! I'm able to connect with dial-up or broadband.

Post by pcwzrd13 »

sonik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 pm
You can safely add to the list:
Logitech wheels: Driving Force, Driving Force Pro, Driving Force GT, G25, G27. (all those wheels are "Driving Force" compatible)
Have those been tested? The G29 only works in PS4 mode and the others are either PC-only or PS3 and PC.
sonik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 pm Logitech sticks: Force 3d pro.
I Googled that and it just comes up with the Extreme 3D Pro. I don't see anything under that name.
sonik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:35 pm It might be a good idea to also list the devices VID and PID on the wiki?
If don't think it needs to be that in-depth but you can add them if you'd like.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

sonik
Developer

Post by sonik »

The wheels works. Tested.
Force 3d pro is indeed hard to find. Logitech naming for devices does not help.
But the two sticks have the same structure just with different IDs. (and I believe megavolt added both)
EDF! EDF! EDF!

megavolt85
Developer

Post by megavolt85 »

pcwzrd13 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:22 pm Have those been tested? The G29 only works in PS4 mode and the others are either PC-only or PS3 and PC.
Logitech Driving Force VID 046D PID C294 tested and work, all other whells from list by default connect in Driving Force mode for compatibility with PlayStation 2
pcwzrd13 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:22 pm I Googled that and it just comes up with the Extreme 3D Pro. I don't see anything under that name.
[youtubenew]https://youtu.be/_yqGetTMQqc?si=92qYftBxmBzrjsGF[/youtubenew]
pcwzrd13 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:22 pm If don't think it needs to be that in-depth but you can add them if you'd like.
is need for controllers like NES usb

P.S. i'm can't edit wiki, wikidot blocked in my country

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Dreamcast Games you play Online: All of them! I'm able to connect with dial-up or broadband.

Post by pcwzrd13 »

sonik wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:16 pm The wheels works. Tested.
Force 3d pro is indeed hard to find. Logitech naming for devices does not help.
But the two sticks have the same structure just with different IDs. (and I believe megavolt added both)
Ok, added them all.
megavolt85 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:27 pm P.S. i'm can't edit wiki, wikidot blocked in my country
Ah bummer. Could you use a VPN?
PSO Characters:

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post by pcwzrd13 »

Someone on Twitter confirmed the Xbox 360 wireless racing wheel works via the PC wireless receiver! I've added it to the wiki.
360wheel.jpg
PSO Characters:

rpf16rj
undertow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Ooga Booga, Tetris Online, Alien Front, 4x4 Evo

Post by rpf16rj »

megavolt85 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:27 pm is need for controllers like NES usb
I have SN30 2.4ghz version, work with USB, too.
Also SNES pads from SNES Mini Classic Edition, but don't is USB, is proprietary connector like Wii Motion input for Pro Controller.

rpf16rj
undertow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Ooga Booga, Tetris Online, Alien Front, 4x4 Evo

Post by rpf16rj »

pcwzrd13 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:31 pm I went ahead and made a wiki. Still adding to it but the basics are all there. If anyone wants to contribute, just make a request to join. If you just want to add a device to the compatibility list, you can post it here and I'll add it.

http://usb4maple.wikidot.com/
Hi @pcwzrd13, can add this two modes for Controller

C - ASCII Fighting (8bitdo M30)
Z - Arcade Stick (8bitdo M30)

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post by pcwzrd13 »

rpf16rj wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:13 am Hi @pcwzrd13, can add this two modes for Controller

Are these modes that Megavolt added specifically for this controller? Do you have to hold another button before pressing these?
PSO Characters:

rpf16rj
undertow

Post by rpf16rj »

pcwzrd13 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:20 am
rpf16rj wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:13 am Hi @pcwzrd13, can add this two modes for Controller

Are these modes that Megavolt added specifically for this controller? Do you have to hold another button before pressing these?
Yes, only this pad, Home + C and Home + Z.