Dead Or Alive 2 - SD Remaster

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Re: Dead Or Alive 2 - SD Remaster

Post by Esppiral »

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

We had Ultimate at Home since 2000, Tomonobu Itagaki. This one screenshot alone puts the PS2 DVD Quality too complete utter shame. Bass & Lei-Fang both came right out the Xbox. That Circle Window looks like a complete 360 graphical enhancement. If I had your artistic skillsets try making the darker Demon Crunch from the original beta trailer too.

Very Well Done all this time you putting in well worth it. Knew 2024 was going to be big year for this game revival so forget Tekken 8!

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Testing some new textures and a partial "Widescreen" HUD fix, still need to fix many things. (video may still be processing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXlpcCab2jw&t=348s

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post by Ryo_Hazuki »

Great work! Is it possible to change the color tone of the characters' shadows?

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Fixed the lighting in the Dojo (new selectable stage in versus and watch modes) I retextured it too, but the colission data is from test stage 7 so colissions and stage levels won't match the stage.

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Instead of the default 12 stages it will allow to select 15, 3 new stages not accesible during normal gameplay and only used during cutscenes, with their own slot so you don't lose acces to other stages to include new ones.

Original 12 stages

New slot for Leon's Desert cutscene stage

New Slot for the Miyama (Winter Snowing Zack's Cutscene)

New Slot for the Ko Ku-an (Jan Lee's Cutscene Stage)

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

OMG Xmas isn't till next week. Amazed & Absolutely Amazed such a thing can be done with no crashes at all. If this was so "easy" to do on the Hex Editor ah. Like wow wasted so many years so many years! Looking at Hex stage VS & Watch address right now just figuring out how this couldn't be known sooner.

Okay I've really got to amp up The New 56 in the New Year still got the edge. Okay I can see those ramps yeah you Stage swapped over The Undulation Checker for the The Koku-an.

I did post about knowledge removing the Stage Walls. Bunch of 80's with € on the Right if you replace all the 80's with 00's well meant to remove the walls. 4A50 on Stage 7 Bin see what happens. Whole case here how to figure out how to add these solid walls in.

Yeah Awesome this is our Hard^Core now.

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Dirge Of Ram wrote:We had Ultimate at Home since 2000, Tomonobu Itagaki. This one screenshot alone puts the PS2 DVD Quality too complete utter shame. Bass & Lei-Fang both came right out the Xbox. That Circle Window looks like a complete 360 graphical enhancement. If I had your artistic skillsets try making the darker Demon Crunch from the original beta trailer too.

Very Well Done all this time you putting in well worth it. Knew 2024 was going to be big year for this game revival so forget Tekken 8!
Like so? Do you have any footage?

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

Yeah slow frame by frame at 1:33 with Bass & Jann Lee here. Main floor twice the size to the original one. Darker area with lights on the ceilings then the explosive window then somehow the window goes to the lighter window.

DreamcastFreak
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: None so far

Post by DreamcastFreak »

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Yeah slow frame by frame at 1:33 with Bass & Jann Lee here. Main floor twice the size to the original one. Darker area with lights on the ceilings then the explosive window then somehow the window goes to the lighter window.

Sega so should have so promoted this as it's graphical showcase for DC graphical power comparible to ps2. Especially after Sony was showcasing the ridge racer woman walking the runway.