LeSpank
undertow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: F355 Challenge
Daytona USA

Re: TMNT COWBUNGA COLLECTION CHRISTMAS RELEASE IMRTECH

Post by LeSpank »

Ian Micheal wrote:
LeSpank wrote:Hi Ian,

I downloaded this from CDRomance earlier today but it doesn't play on my Dreamcast - it just goes to a black screen after the title screen. It's a PAL Dreamcast with a clone GDEMU. Tested with RGB scart and VGA.
Thank you for your report.. I know it works on burned cdr and gdemu on ntsc i dont think pal would make any change on vga..

My tests are vga cable burned cdr tested on 4 ntsc models including japan model..

I seen on the comments it works on gdemu not sure if there's is clone or what model..
No worries, I'll check back to see if anyone else has the same issue. Have a great xmas and thanks for all your DC related efforts!

Beefalo
lithium

Post by Beefalo »

Ian, you are truly the King of Dreamcast.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Beefalo wrote:Ian, you are truly the King of Dreamcast.
awww :oops:
Merry Christmas or just have a great time :) :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Warning if you find this on merci or etys or ebay it's not me this was for free always will be :)
Also the one for sale i just seen is not this..

galaxygod
blackout!

Post by galaxygod »

Merry Christmas ian this is awesome! i had so much fun exploring all the different bonus areas and seeing the crazy amount of content packed into this release! i really enjoyed the vhs section in particular, i definitely made my girlfriend watch the full first episode and a few other videos haha

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

galaxygod wrote:Merry Christmas ian this is awesome! i had so much fun exploring all the different bonus areas and seeing the crazy amount of content packed into this release! i really enjoyed the vhs section in particular, i definitely made my girlfriend watch the full first episode and a few other videos haha
Aww this what i like to hear :) yes my fav part is vhs selection as some of the songs kept me going when fixing crashing and problems over the last 5 months

Turtle power being one of them DONT GIVE IN AND GO SOUR display your own Turtle POWER..

Glad you had some fun with it and could watch the first episode of the show brings back so many memory hehe I made my wife watch that as well hehe..

heeltrick
noob

Post by heeltrick »

Very cool release, unfortunately I'm having some issues running on NTSC-J dreamcast with S-video to CRT monitor, and this is from running the game off a CD-R.

Everything looks good through the menus but loading SNES emulator the screen just starts scrolling (is how I can best describe it), sort of how when your antenna was not properly tuned in to a channel back in the day. On the Genesis emulator the screen is smooshed horizontally so there are black bars on the sides despite me being on a 4:3 CRT, but it runs well otherwise. If there's some troubleshooting I can do or a fix that's possible to implement please let me know.

Cheers!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

heeltrick wrote:Very cool release, unfortunately I'm having some issues running on NTSC-J dreamcast with S-video to CRT monitor, and this is from running the game off a CD-R.

Everything looks good through the menus but loading SNES emulator the screen just starts scrolling (is how I can best describe it), sort of how when your antenna was not properly tuned in to a channel back in the day. On the Genesis emulator the screen is smooshed horizontally so there are black bars on the sides despite me being on a 4:3 CRT, but it runs well otherwise. If there's some troubleshooting I can do or a fix that's possible to implement please let me know.

Cheers!
There is pal and ntsc snes games.. Like i did say this is for vga output only .. I have tested on ntsc-J Dreamcast i only use vga ..

no 480i both emulators only look correct on 480p vga.. No rf or composite .. Both are hardware rendering and as such are 640x480 ..

This is very much true for genesis emulator .. Sadly as a dev i only use vga output and have no crt :oops: