*NEW* - Resident Evil 2: Special Edition PLUS (RELEASE!)

Roz
photon blast

Re: Resident Evil 2: Special Edition (RELEASE!)

Post by Roz »

Or infinite one like DOA2 :)

xaeroxcore
Anarki

Post by xaeroxcore »

Green Ranger wrote:New content is on the way because Resident Evil 2: Special Edition is receiving an update! Further details will be disclosed in the near future. :)

Dirge Of Ram
Prince of Persia
Dreamcast Games you play Online: No GGPO Fightcade For Me.

Post by Dirge Of Ram »

More the merrier I say. Making whole new scenarios be awesome fleet better off on RE3 side for more real benefits. Should know by now overhauling these one whole big exhausting task. Lets take any new exploits you found have more fun with the new update. Go with more New Costumes for everyone and more NPCs around be welcomed.

Lost out on During The Storm & Remake Remake last year. Having living breathing Raccoon City, walking around as the Outbreak cast that makes Capcom goes immediately to the Red Phone for Batman!

I don't get why Capcom so against the original Spin Offs from getting any new Remasters this past decade. Hoping Aydan Watkins sticks with his plan getting every top talent together soon for that full Gun Survivor remake.

Green Ranger
killer

Post by Green Ranger »

fafadou wrote:You Can already try the awesome existing release.

@green ranger : it will be an update of the actual release or a New completely one ?
An update to my existing release.

Roz wrote:Or infinite one like DOA2 :)
Not infinite. My last DOA2 release was in 2015, it's Dirge of Ram that's been providing other variations of DOA2 to play. ;)

law56ker
rebel

Post by law56ker »

aweaome release, thank you

Techtoaster
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: * Once I can get my hands on a DreamPi

> Driving Strikers
> PSO
> Power Stone 2
> Outrigger

Post by Techtoaster »

What is the "Arrange Game"? I tried that first thinking that was the new modded game, but I immediately noticed some graphic and audio bugs (some screen static and the music skipping every 3-5 seconds).

When I play the Normal game mode, no bugs are present so far. Just wondering what I'm missing in the "Arrange" game mode.

Withintoluca
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I don’t play online.

Post by Withintoluca »

DK who could do it but take the moddable RE3 GDI , replace it with SILENT HILL assets , i would think SH1 would work best .

Which Carlos could transform into James

Green Ranger
killer

Post by Green Ranger »

Techtoaster wrote:What is the "Arrange Game"? I tried that first thinking that was the new modded game, but I immediately noticed some graphic and audio bugs (some screen static and the music skipping every 3-5 seconds).

When I play the Normal game mode, no bugs are present so far. Just wondering what I'm missing in the "Arrange" game mode.
How are you playing the game? Some emulators have issues running Resident Evil 2. If you haven't already, play the game using REDREAM. If you have the original console, burn the image to disc and play it there. You can also try the GDI versions if you haven't already.

Arrange Mode provides various difficulty levels and rearranges item locations as well as some enemies.

Techtoaster
shadow
Dreamcast Games you play Online: * Once I can get my hands on a DreamPi

> Driving Strikers
> PSO
> Power Stone 2
> Outrigger

Post by Techtoaster »

Green Ranger wrote:
Techtoaster wrote:What is the "Arrange Game"? I tried that first thinking that was the new modded game, but I immediately noticed some graphic and audio bugs (some screen static and the music skipping every 3-5 seconds).

How are you playing the game? Some emulators have issues running Resident Evil 2. If you haven't already, play the game using REDREAM. If you have the original console, burn the image to disc and play it there. You can also try the GDI versions if you haven't already.

Arrange Mode provides various difficulty levels and rearranges item locations as well as some enemies.
I am playing it on original hardware, Rev. 1 NTSC console.
That said, good news, it seems the bug was a fluke. I originally rebooted the game and tried normal mode, encountered no bugs and then stopped for a while. I have since rebooted my console and am playing Arrange mode now with no bugs. So I guess if someone ever encounters an issue in any mode where the music/sound skips alot and they see static on the screen, reboot the console and try again.

Looking forward to playing this! I have played RE2 Remake extensively but never had the chance to play the original, so this will actually be my FIRST exposure to the Dreamcast version (and it's modded, so I think that's unique).

Bond of Blood
shadow

Post by Bond of Blood »

Is it possible to add the quick turn like from code veronica, I can't remember if there was but does this have the ability to reload a gun with a button push outside the menu I know one of the RE games has that and I can't remember which because this would reduce the menuing. If I wanted to add a skin to the game how would I be able to do that I wanted to make a texture looking like the code veronica outfit and the newer version of her normal clothes with the jean shorts.