yes
Attachments
screenshot.2020-11-11 (1).jpg

Wesker
dark night

Re: Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden

Post by Wesker »

cloofoofoo wrote:SamuraiShowdown6 @yzb cdi

Works perfectly on a cd-r with no apparent errors. Almost like a native game. No stuttering or slowdown.

Samurai Showdown 6 cdi
I think it's still not possible to modify the settings of this game? Regarding extra characters unlocked, controls, blood and else. I want to burn it and play it on my Dreamcast but also don't want to waste CDs.

ubersaurus
shadow

Post by ubersaurus »

From what I understand Sam Sho 6 doesn't have a button remap in the settings. It also just straight up doesn't have blood. Also not sure if it has any unlockable characters in the arcade.

cloofoofoo
Crazy Taxi!
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO-SCHtACK

Post by cloofoofoo »

Wesker wrote:

Works perfectly on a cd-r with no apparent errors. Almost like a native game. No stuttering or slowdown.

Samurai Showdown 6 cdi
I think it's still not possible to modify the settings of this game? Regarding extra characters unlocked, controls, blood and else. I want to burn it and play it on my Dreamcast but also don't want to waste CDs.
Then dont play it. This cdi isn't gonna get an update by its creator . It was pretty much a gift to us as is. If youd rather have nothing to play thats your choice. Like metal slug 6 cdi its as is and isn't gonna get better. Samsho6 runs perfectly as is.

Imo its better to have something to play even if it isn't perfect than nothing.

Wesker
dark night

Post by Wesker »

cloofoofoo wrote:
Wesker wrote:

Samurai Showdown 6 cdi
Then dont play it. This cdi isn't gonna get an update by its creator . It was pretty much a gift to us as is. If youd rather have nothing to play thats your choice. Like metal slug 6 cdi its as is and isn't gonna get better. Samsho6 runs perfectly as is.

Take it easy, I'm very grateful with this. I just wanted to know about the settings of this release and possible changes to be made to the image with hex edits. In fact, based on the answer by ubersaurus, I was already on the process on burning it.

matador
dark night

Post by matador »

I didn't know about this beautiful game.
having him Dreamcast is really a wonderful thing!

cvskid
noob

Post by cvskid »

Wesker wrote:
cloofoofoo wrote:
Wesker wrote:

Take it easy, I'm very grateful with this. I just wanted to know about the settings of this release and possible changes to be made to the image with hex edits. In fact, based on the answer by ubersaurus, I was already on the process on burning it.
Forget that dude. You were right to say something. If there are issues with something then you let people know so they can potenially get fixed sometime in the future. That's how things get better. Even if not by the original creator then by someone else. If it doesn't get fixed then it is what it is and it is still a good port.

saku3
minority

Post by saku3 »

please made reicast compatible version

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

This for real dreamcast hardware not dreamcast emulators not much point to that you can play all these games use the real roms on demul