Shenmue Undub Released!

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.
Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Re: Shenmue Undub Released!

Post by Bob Dobbs »

I believe SMiTH did Space Channel 2 Full English Speech as well. At least he hooked Radkin and I up with that. She played it for days and really appreciated that. We both still play the SMiTH 70min CD-R version of Shenmue 2 Full English Speech version. I am not aware of a newer version. I also have a 99min version but I never found 99min CD-R's.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post by deluxux »

SMiTH is a rad dude for sure, really glad he is here helping people and giving ideas.
I played SMiTHs 99min version
About the CD-Rs, search for 100min this company is still selling them.
900mb_CD-R.png

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post by SMiTH »

thanks guys.
no, i did not make space channel 5 part 2 english speech version..

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

SMiTH wrote:thanks guys.
no, i did not make space channel 5 part 2 english speech version..
Thanx for the clarification and thanx for getting us that version SC5, Part 2, wherever you found it from.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs