SEGA files NEW hardware trademark!

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012
MrSega

Re: SEGA files NEW hardware trademark!

Post by MrSega »

What kind of new things?

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post by craziestrufis »

MrSega wrote:What kind of new things?
or maby not i just saw that it says
- Trademark Registration in European Union Apply for the KIDSPAD trademark in the European Union >>
- Trademark Registration in China Apply for the KIDSPAD trademark in China >>
- Trademark Registration in Australia Apply for the KIDSPAD trademark in Australia >>
- Trademark Registration in Canada Apply for the KIDSPAD trademark in Canada >>
http://www.trademarkia.com/kidspad-85249514.html
i dint no if this was any thing sorry if it was not

altecgodofchaos
minority

Post by altecgodofchaos »

you guys should just give up on the DC2 as they would of released info at E3
Sega Dreamcast "its thinking"

SegaNews
fragger
Dreamcast Games you play Online: ALL OF THEM

Post by SegaNews »

altecgodofchaos wrote:you guys should just give up on the DC2 as they would of released info at E3
Not if they are releasing it in later 2012 or later, as we are predicting!
Sega make the console!!! I Saved $500 now in order to buy it!

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

altecgodofchaos wrote:you guys should just give up on the DC2 as they would of released info at E3

First of all, it wouldn't be called "Dreamcast 2" Second, Mike Hayes was never asked if they were making a new console. In fact, Hayes was able to avoid it with the Nintendo press annoucement that "Aliens: Colonial Marines" is being prototyped and considered for Wii U. I suspect Hayes was probably glad he was able to avoid the question.

There's a huge silver lining to SEGA's E3 events:

Sonic Generations for Wii U has officially been ruled out by SEGA. Aliens:
CM is revealed to be a mere "prototype" title that just started development a few months ago. And SEGA West's VP Michael Prichard
revealed that they are currently no
other SEGA Wii U titles in development.

Also, SEGA has yet to annouce thier next arcade machine, the successor to LINDBERGH the one with the graphical leap. Remember, SEGA consoles are always based off of arcade boards, watch to see if the new board SEGADRIVE is PC based or not. If its not PC based, a NEW platformer is assured.

Anyway, this topic isn't about a SEGA console, its about a new hardware trademark SEGA filed back February, for a game tablet called "KIDSPAD". One thats still be prototyped and proccesed since it was updated just last month.

SaturnManiac
noob

Post by SaturnManiac »

MrSega wrote:

First of all, it wouldn't be called "Dreamcast 2" Second, Mike Hayes was never asked if they were making a new console. In fact, Hayes was able to avoid it with the Nintendo press annoucement that "Aliens: Colonial Marines" is being prototyped and considered for Wii U. I suspect Hayes was probably glad he was able to avoid the question.

There's a huge silver lining to SEGA's E3 events:

Sonic Generations for Wii U has officially been ruled out by SEGA. Aliens:
CM is revealed to be a mere "prototype" title that just started development a few months ago. And SEGA West's VP Michael Prichard
revealed that they are currently no
other SEGA Wii U titles in development.

Also, SEGA has yet to annouce thier next arcade machine, the successor to LINDBERGH the one with the graphical leap. Remember, SEGA consoles are always based off of arcade boards, watch to see if the new board SEGADRIVE is PC based or not. If its not PC based, a NEW platformer is assured.

Anyway, this topic isn't about a SEGA console, its about a new hardware trademark SEGA filed back February, for a game tablet called "KIDSPAD". One thats still be prototyped and proccesed since it was updated just last month.
Now you got me lost :?

SEGA hasn´t announced its replacement a replacement to the lindbergh? I thought RingEdge and RingWide were those replacements :S

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

@SaturnManiac. RINGWIDE and RINGEDGE are only mid range boards that supercede LINDBERGH. They were created to cut the balloning amusment budget that LINDBERGH had been giving SEGA a headache.

SEGA introduces a official techinal and graphical successor every 5-7 years. System 16's successor System 32 was introduced in 1992. System 32's successor was dropped in 1998, NAOMI's successor LINDBERGH arrived 7 years.

Its time for a graphical and techical successor to LINDBERGH.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

TSSZ News and the Sonic Stadium are reporting that Sonic Generations for the PC has been unofficially been comfirmed.

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post by craziestrufis »

MrSega wrote:TSSZ News and the Sonic Stadium are reporting that Sonic Generations for the PC has been unofficially been comfirmed.
http://www.trademarkia.com/kids-pad-85264286.html
some new changes to the trad mark kids pad at least i think :?:

this to http://gmbi.info/a/Web/2011/0323/1955.html
Posted Mar 17, 2011 12:12 message PT

From what Ive apprehendd NGP will amount abender $350($370 acclimatizeed incollapsedion) for a 3G approachl and $299($319) for a angleard. This $250 rumor is artificial, back the moacerbity blueprints central PSP2 is irly top pralgid.

BTW, SEGA beneath thier SEGATOYS analysis has bookd a new harderceramics trabind alarmed KIDSPAD its ruaddedd to be a mily acquaintancely adaptbuilt-in to the I-pad. It absolutely aswell accommodates the aforementioned Power VR5GXMP2 GPU as NGP.

http://abc.trabindiaasd/kidspad-85249514.html

Posted Mar 17, 2011 11:48 am PT

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post by craziestrufis »

craziestrufis wrote:
MrSega wrote:TSSZ News and the Sonic Stadium are reporting that Sonic Generations for the PC has been unofficially been comfirmed.
http://www.trademarkia.com/kids-pad-85264286.html
some new changes to the trad mark kids pad at least i think :?:

this to http://gmbi.info/a/Web/2011/0323/1955.html
Posted Mar 17, 2011 12:12 message PT

From what Ive apprehendd NGP will amount abender $350($370 acclimatizeed incollapsedion) for a 3G approachl and $299($319) for a angleard. This $250 rumor is artificial, back the moacerbity blueprints central PSP2 is irly top pralgid.

BTW, SEGA beneath thier SEGATOYS analysis has bookd a new harderceramics trabind alarmed KIDSPAD its ruaddedd to be a mily acquaintancely adaptbuilt-in to the I-pad. It absolutely aswell accommodates the aforementioned Power VR5GXMP2 GPU as NGP.

http://abc.trabindiaasd/kidspad-85249514.html
the link is dead =(
Posted Mar 17, 2011 11:48 am PT