burn neo geo cd games

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.
aldair
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena

Re: burn neo geo cd games

Post by aldair »

Ian Micheal wrote:
aldair wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:not all of use have gdemu my freind.. im poor
chinese gdemu is for the poor i have one !!!
how much did you pay? 100 cdrs cost me $20 and my time to burn them pretty cheap
$ 600 to get the GD-ROM up and running in 6 years. With dreamshell almost 5 years without having to spend on repair!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Most of these have cue files https://coolrom.com.au/roms/neogeocd/ i dont make $500 a month i cant see me ever having a gdemu till then my cd burner and cdrs is fine. it would be great to have one im glad you got yours :) My dreamcast still works fine i dont have controller or av cable..

aldair
Metallic

Post by aldair »

Ian Micheal wrote:Most of these have cue files https://coolrom.com.au/roms/neogeocd/ i dont make $500 a month i cant see me ever having a gdemu till then my cd burner and cdrs is fine. it would be great to have one im glad you got yours :) My dreamcast still works fine i dont have controller or av cable..
I know how it is to record game for Dreamcast, very problematic!

aldair
Metallic

Post by aldair »

aldair wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Most of these have cue files https://coolrom.com.au/roms/neogeocd/ i dont make $500 a month i cant see me ever having a gdemu till then my cd burner and cdrs is fine. it would be great to have one im glad you got yours :) My dreamcast still works fine i dont have controller or av cable..
mp3 just one way to get them compressed, iso + mp3 + cue is for use in segacuemaker to convert them to wave.

I know how it is to record game for Dreamcast, very problematic!
Last edited by aldair on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

when you use bootdreams to make a selboot neogeo cd sdl disk i have found if you useisos+wav it will not work with cd music
but iso+mp3 it works tryed 2 isos same game one with iso+wav one with iso+mp3 only the iso with the mp3 iso cue file worked this is for bootdreams and for neogeo cd sdl 9.3.. also any game you burn t a cdr will not work on this emulator with sound if it has iso+wav you will get no sound iso+wav is bug in the pc version it's based on. it corrupts the TOC file.. same burnt neogeo cd does not work on the pc version ether this is based on neogeo cd sdl 30 lite.. not the same code as neo4ll like i said old version had asm that was translated from x86 to C later version had that taken out. So things will be not the same. On what game it works with cdda .. 30lite pc version does not load all games with music.
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aldair
Metallic

Post by aldair »

Ian Micheal wrote:when you use bootdreams i have found if the isos+wav it will not work with cd music but iso+mp3 it works tryed 2 isos same game one with iso+wav one with iso+mp3 only the mp3 one worked this is for bootdreams and for neogeo cd sdl 9.3
bootdreams is of no use to me, it only edits the music files to record directly to cd-r, not to create images!
has a samurai spirit 2 RDC ISO working with bootdreams, with all songs random.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Yes you can create images with it but you have to put the mp3s in the right order. I can show you some time it makes proper audio/data cd you can play the music in a cd player. but it has to be mds format

aldair
Metallic

Post by aldair »

Ian Micheal wrote:when you use bootdreams to make a selboot neogeo cd sdl disk i have found if you useisos+wav it will not work with cd music
but iso+mp3 it works tryed 2 isos same game one with iso+wav one with iso+mp3 only the iso with the mp3 iso cue file worked this is for bootdreams and for neogeo cd sdl 9.3.. also any game you burn t a cdr will not work on this emulator with sound if it has iso+wav you will get no sound iso+wav is bug in the pc version it's based on. it corrupts the TOC file.. same burnt neogeo cd does not work on the pc version ether this is based on neogeo cd sdl 30 lite.. not the same code as neo4ll like i said old version had asm that was translated from x86 to C later version had that taken out. So things will be not the same. On what game it works with cdda .. 30lite pc version does not load all games with music.
It worked with music. It was NEODC_V7. Tested!

aldair
Metallic

Post by aldair »

Ian Micheal wrote:Yes you can create images with it but you have to put the mp3s in the right order. I can show you some time it makes proper audio/data cd you can play the music in a cd player. but it has to be mds format
Make a game with bootdreams for me to download, and test it.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post by Ian Micheal »

Version 7 is to old 9.3 i posted was the last one. maybe thats quzar's one i dont know. but version 7 i did not load many games at all..

NeoCD/SDL DC Version 7
V7 has this improvements - Bios grafix now, are not scrambled, Press ( Start,a,b,x,y together to enter bios) This lets you format the memory card. - Auto saving, No user input needed, look at the, VMU to know when it's saving. - Auto game loading now, waits till you open the lid, before checking for a game Saves the dreamcast work. - New Progress status tells you what to do and when Should stop any user error's -Control fix now the select button works bringing in game pause and being able to look at and quit back to the menu from art gallerys. - Now supporting proper 2 players in all games. - new splash screen - Comes with a preformated memory card to use with speuds VMU TOOL has saves built in for metal slug 1 and other games. - Some optmizing to the render Changed some Multis to shifts

Old version