Redux 2

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: Redux 2

Post#21 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:14 pm

How did i miss this? It looks better than redux at least. Iv'e not heard good things about redux.
I'll pre-order this one though as soon as i have the cash, which will be some time.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#22 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:24 pm

When are the pre-orders for redux 2 scheduled to happen?

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Post#23 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:04 am

Nico0020 wrote:Im all for new games. But dux is now the madden of DC

Haha seems that way :lol:

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#24 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:32 pm

It's madden-ing!!!

o.pwuaioc
shadow

Post#25 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:21 pm

HuCast is third rate. How many fixes do they need to make for major issues? I was so optimistic for Redux, and now I have no faith in any HuCast games.

Duranik I'm excited for, though. Sturmwind jumped to the top of my favorite DC shooters, at least in the top 5, and crushes NG Dev Team.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#26 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:28 pm

Wrath of Khan wrote:When are the pre-orders for redux 2 scheduled to happen?

Actually the pre-orders have already been open shortly after the game got announced, but after a while the pre-order option disappeared. As a pre-order bonus I actually received the Redux 2 OST :lol: I kid you not!

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#27 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Wombat wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:When are the pre-orders for redux 2 scheduled to happen?

Actually the pre-orders have already been open shortly after the game got announced, but after a while the pre-order option disappeared. As a pre-order bonus I actually received the Redux 2 OST :lol: I kid you not!

Hmmm... I think your being Sar-cas-tic as opposed to hucast-tic... :x :)

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#28 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:02 pm

I'm really looking forward to Redux 2. The concept- and alphascreens look great and I'm still waiting for a truly excellent R-Type clone for my DC. Redux is a good game but even the updated version with less blurry graphics didn't meet my expectations. Aside from the lowres graphics, I was a little disappointed that it in its core remains a different looking variant of... Dux. And I'll never understand why they cut the attachabillity/detachabillity of the orb/satellite out.
Anyway, I prordered the CE of Redux 2 while it was possible and I don't regret it. I'm actually far more hyped for Redux 2 than for Ghost Blade (I just prefer traditional shmups over Bullet Hell) which I also preordered (CE).

o.pwuaioc wrote:Duranik I'm excited for, though.

Duranik's new DC title is/will be outstanding. A MUST-HAVE for every SEGA fan, in my opinion. Just wait until they finally reveal it (hopefully this year). You won't believe your eyes.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#29 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:08 am

Omnibot2000 wrote:I'm really looking forward to Redux 2. The concept- and alphascreens look great and I'm still waiting for a truly excellent R-Type clone for my DC. Redux is a good game but even the updated version with less blurry graphics didn't meet my expectations. Aside from the lowres graphics, I was a little disappointed that it in its core remains a different looking variant of... Dux. And I'll never understand why they cut the attachabillity/detachabillity of the orb/satellite out.
Anyway, I prordered the CE of Redux 2 while it was possible and I don't regret it. I'm actually far more hyped for Redux 2 than for Ghost Blade (I just prefer traditional shmups over Bullet Hell) which I also preordered (CE).

o.pwuaioc wrote:Duranik I'm excited for, though.

Duranik's new DC title is/will be outstanding. A MUST-HAVE for every SEGA fan, in my opinion. Just wait until they finally reveal it (hopefully this year). You won't believe your eyes.

So I missed the intitial pre-orders for dux 2. Damn!!
I guess they will re-open pre-orders at some point and I can bag a special edition copy?

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#30 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:58 am

They said that they want to concentrate on the production and publishing of Ghost Blade first. The preorders should be "open" again soon.

Return to “New Games”