BN-Games.com Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Re: BN-Games.com Collection

Post#11 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:23 am

Just picked up this Beauty from the owner of Super Arcade in Walnut, Ca. Needs new buttons and stick (Mike gave me a new set of buttons), otherwise its pretty clean.

DreamsDied13101
undertow

Post#12 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:44 am

Nice collection of Candy Cabs. Wish I could find one locally in Arizona. Would love to have one to play with my kids.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#13 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:36 pm

DreamsDied13101 wrote:Nice collection of Candy Cabs. Wish I could find one locally in Arizona. Would love to have one to play with my kids.

Arizona you say?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Irem-Madonna-Candy-Cabinet-white-sit-down-arcade-video-game-/331493117540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2e878e64

;) your welcome.

DreamsDied13101
undertow

Post#14 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:05 pm

Not as pretty as I was wanting, but going to definitely look in to it. Thanks for the link. I know Gameworks used to have some cool looking cabs here. Maybe I got spoiled playing on them and the ones I fell in love with when I visited Japan.

BnGamesReviews wrote:
DreamsDied13101 wrote:Nice collection of Candy Cabs. Wish I could find one locally in Arizona. Would love to have one to play with my kids.

Arizona you say?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Irem-Madonna-Candy-Cabinet-white-sit-down-arcade-video-game-/331493117540?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d2e878e64

;) your welcome.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#15 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:24 pm

DreamsDied13101 wrote:Not as pretty as I was wanting, but going to definitely look in to it. Thanks for the link. I know Gameworks used to have some cool looking cabs here. Maybe I got spoiled playing on them and the ones I fell in love with when I visited Japan.

BnGamesReviews wrote:

lol well the guy I bought this one off of has 3 more but they are Cyberlead versions though

If your willing to take the trip I know he still has them for sale at $600 a pop. I was only really interested in the Atomiswave myself, I'm gonna be buying the second one he has off of him soon. Im gonna be likely selling the Pony I have since ill have the other Atomsiwave for about $450 since it needs some work.

DreamsDied13101
undertow

Post#16 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:46 pm

If I didn't have the kids I would be out there. I used to have a few machines and I ended up selling them when I moved a few years back. Next time I head out to LA area is when i take the family to Disneyland and I don't think my wife is going to let me bring a cabinet home. She was cool enough to let me house my old ones in the house before, but I think she was happy to see them go.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#17 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 am

DreamsDied13101 wrote:If I didn't have the kids I would be out there. I used to have a few machines and I ended up selling them when I moved a few years back. Next time I head out to LA area is when i take the family to Disneyland and I don't think my wife is going to let me bring a cabinet home. She was cool enough to let me house my old ones in the house before, but I think she was happy to see them go.

Ive avoided the wife and kids problem by not having them lol

DreamsDied13101
undertow

Post#18 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:56 am

Totally understand. After getting married and having kids I learned I would trade my games any day for them even if I don't really want to!

My wife has been pretty understanding and she knew of my addiction before we were married. She bought me my PS2 while we were engaged. I couldn't afford one at the time due to some job transitions I was going through.

BnGamesReviews wrote:
DreamsDied13101 wrote:If I didn't have the kids I would be out there. I used to have a few machines and I ended up selling them when I moved a few years back. Next time I head out to LA area is when i take the family to Disneyland and I don't think my wife is going to let me bring a cabinet home. She was cool enough to let me house my old ones in the house before, but I think she was happy to see them go.

Ive avoided the wife and kids problem by not having them lol

john47109
noob

Post#19 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:04 am

If you are addicted to an online game, to which do you prefer an online game or your family? Because as I have observed once a person addicted to an online game he doesn't care with his family already.

BnGamesReviews
blackout!

Post#20 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:31 am

john47109 wrote:If you are addicted to an online game, to which do you prefer an online game or your family? Because as I have observed once a person addicted to an online game he doesn't care with his family already.

I pretty much live alone so not a problem I guess.

Just picked up a Naomi MvC2 with Third Strike in this Aero City cab (Buddy Marco in the pic)