Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning Free trials

Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Impulse
Admin

Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning Free trials

Post#1 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:46 am

Hey guys,

Mythic finally put out free trials for the game. I recommend you trey it out if you like mmos or RPGs. I play Order on the monolith server and Destruction on Iron Rock.. Let me know if any of you guys try it out.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/trial/index.php?WHFB9F-PNAIU-3XRWI-E6BRD-TRPTI

I also have Friend Invite Codes.
-Impulse

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Re: Warhammer Online Age of Reckoning Free trials

Post#2 » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:20 am

what do the friend codes do? it looks like my PC might barely meet the system specs. not sure i like the idea of using up 15 gigs of hard drive space the game needs though. i only have 2 40 gig drives and one is not installed atm.

Impulse
Admin

Post#3 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:03 am

The friend codes are actually recruit a friend codes. They honestly don't offer any benefit to the new subscriber they just offer rewards to the person giving them out to others. Its a promotion to get more people on the game lol. So you just get a 10 day trial. Basically if you want to try it out and you think you might subscribe let me know ill send you a code to get your trial.

Yeah, the game is a bit tough on some computers. And yes it takes up a lot of room. If you don't have a compatible video card don't even bother downloading the trial. It wont even let you play if your card isn't as good as the ones on the list.
-Impulse

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#4 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:59 am

my card kind of sucks. its 128mb AGP 8x. so it might work but the site does say you should have a PCIe video card. how much is it for the game? if i download it i will need to install my other hard drive. if i don't the game will take up over half of the free space on the one im using atm.

Impulse
Admin

Post#5 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Ahh your video card might not cut it. What model is it?

I'm not sure how much the game is anymore but you don't use the dvd to play so you would still need all the HD space.
-Impulse

Gary_b
Quantic Dream

Post#6 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Impulse wrote:Ahh your video card might not cut it. What model is it?
it is an FX 5200

here is the tech sheet on it
http://www.nvidia.com/page/pg_20040109440047.html

Impulse
Admin

Post#7 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Sorry, I don't think it is compatible. Its not listed on the back of my case. So it probably would no even let you play.
-Impulse