Sega Bass Fishing: Sonic Lure

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

bcaulf
shadow

Sega Bass Fishing: Sonic Lure

Post#1 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:47 am

I finally got around to beating the Original Mode in Sega Bass Fishing (fun game by the way. Just bought it last week with a bunch of other goodies :D ) Before I started the Original Mode, I read that a Sonic Lure could be unlocked by beating all 5 tournaments. So i did that, doing especially well on the final tournament after realizing that I could change my fishing location! (Falls seemed to work very well). Then there was a little video at the end followed by a credits roll. It brought me to my final result (showing data, the trophies I received, etc.) and then after pressing the start button, it brought me back to the Sega logo...I saved the game up but even then, upon going in to continue Original mode, it brought me back to the Final Stage of original mode with no Sonic to be found! It wasn't even in practice mode. What happened?

The sites read that I just had to beat all five tournaments, which I did. Was I supposed to come in first place in all the Tournaments? Not sure what's going on. Anyways, just a quick question on the game and unlock probably one of the only things worth working towards unlocking in this fantastic game. Thanks!

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Re: Sega Bass Fishing: Sonic Lure

Post#2 » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 am

I found several references, and one does say you have to come first in each tournament. Other say just to reach the final however. In the new Xbox360 compilation edition, you have to be first in each. Maybe i'll try it myself to clarify (?)