HELP! Getting on the interent with my bba.

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Cornerb0y
stalker

Re: HELP! Getting on the interent with my bba.

Post#11 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:22 am

I'm off work in about 2 1/2 hours. If you are still up, I can walk you through in the chat! It will be easier for me to do that, since I can't get any images to show you everything currently.

savestheday72
shadow

Post#12 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:11 am

I'm up now. If you are up before 4 eastern time I would be greatful if you could do it! I go into work at 4 eastern time!
Sent from my RM-940_nam_att_200 using Tapatalk

savestheday72
shadow

Post#13 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:15 pm

So I got it to work! So what games now can I play? Like I want to play pso. How do I do?

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Post#14 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Quake 3 and PSO.

To connect to PSO, go to http://sylverant.net and download/burn the patcher disc. Use this disc as a boot disc and it will force a copy of PSO to connect to the sylverant server.

For Q3A, enter all relevant settings in the connection screen (gateway etc), then in the primary ip, set it to 100.40.25.69 , that will connect the game to the DC Talk server list which always has at least 4 active servers.
Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

savestheday72
shadow

Post#15 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 pm

Awesome! This forum has some awesome people thanks!

redjeff76
Anarki

Post#16 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:13 pm

On a BBA you can play:

PSO
Toy Racer
Pod Racing
Quake 3

This link will hook you up with CD-R (cdi) copies of games ----> viewtopic.php?f=22&t=13092
Download "ImgBurn" program from the bottom of the list to burn games (maybe use youtube to understand how to burn .cdi discs). I would use Quake 3 game as a way to set up your internet settings. It's simpler to input and understand in my opinion. On this forum perhaps PM user Xiden. He is very helpful in these issues. He helped me set up my BBA.

redjeff76
Anarki

Post#17 » Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:22 pm

For PSO you need to download Blue Crab's PSO Loader boot disc ----> https://psopalace.sylverant.net/frameset.html

You need to have a store bought PSO game for the 1st time you ever connect (If you have never played on Sylverant's Online Server's) because The loader will ask for the serial # and access # from a GD-ROM.

Return to “Support”