What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Xanxi
lithium

Re: Re : What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#71 » Thu May 01, 2014 6:12 pm

olie3146 wrote:Today..... I purchased...... Evolution 2..... PAL..... and completed my full PAL collection :mrgreen:

Congrats!
I'm still 4 games away from the PAL fullset.
How much did you pay for Evolution 2?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

RavenholmDX
rebel

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#72 » Fri May 02, 2014 4:40 pm

Today's pickups, already own House of the Dead 2, but couldn't say no to it complete in box with my first light gun. Now, to find a CRT :P

c4ke
shadow

Post#73 » Tue May 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Ooh House of the Dead with gun...nice find RavenholmDX.

I received some more Japanese games from Dreamcastgaga. Package contains DoA2, Daytona USA 2001, Fire Pro Wrestling D and Jo Jo's Bizzare Adventure for Matching Service. The latter one is a re-release with VGA-support which works flawlessly in my current setup.
Last edited by c4ke on Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I USE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I WILL BECOME NOTICED, POPULAR, AND GOOD IN BED

Dreamcastgaga
Roadster

Post#74 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Glad everything arrived safely, JoJo's is a fantastic title isn't it. One of the very few games to use Capcom's CP System III Boards.

Xanxi
lithium

Post#75 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Got a japanese console today that appears to be rev 0. Need to swap the psu for a 220V one. :-)

Envoyé de mon Nexus 4 en utilisant Tapatalk

ch0pzta
GD-ROM

Post#76 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:15 am

RavenholmDX wrote:Today's pickups, already own House of the Dead 2, but couldn't say no to it complete in box with my first light gun. Now, to find a CRT :P

Nice work on the PAL Grandia 2, ive got one myself, a truly great game.
Current online Dreamcast games:
Quake 3 Arena - -ch0pzta>
Phantasy Star Online (Version 2) - ch0pzta - HUmar - YELLOWBOZE Lv60-odd

RavenholmDX
rebel

Post#77 » Thu May 08, 2014 5:35 am

So I received some more games yesterday:

SEGA Rally 2
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Sonic Adventure

Except, none of them actually work. I think they may have been resurfaced as my DC just doesn't want to read them, and the disks are unusually pristine. Really annoying.

On the good side of things, I have a large DC related parcel arriving from Germany today. Will post some pics once it arrives :)

RavenholmDX
rebel

Post#78 » Thu May 08, 2014 7:05 am

So...yeah, got some stuff in today, all the way from Germany.

30lb box, wasn't expecting it to be so heavy.

Brand new, official, Dreamcast Race Controller.

Space Channel 5, of course.

VMUs!

Yep, that's 50 sealed copies of MSR. Including 40 sealed in an original shipping box.

MrTechnoSqueek
lithium

Post#79 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:49 pm

Hey guys great stuff! I thought I should ask this here instead of a thread about it because its probably pretty simple but I am trying to find a list of all Dreamcast games from North America because I am trying to get all North American Official Games so if anyone knows where I can find a list I can download to mark the games I do have that would be fantastic lol.

astroZombie
shadow

Post#80 » Thu May 08, 2014 9:24 pm

I never had a Dreamcast before but always wanted one. I found a guy selling one locally, listed as "Dreamcast, still in the box, barely played it" that was it, no pictures and it was cheap. Here's what I ended up with, all in MINT condition, looks like it was never played. Dreamcast in the box, 6 games and an extra new controller still in the box. He said he played it a handful of times when it 1st came out, but then he boxed it up when he moved and just forgot about it.

Now I'm on a mad hunt for games, I need suggestions!
Attachments
dreamcast.jpg