What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
Novus
rebel

Re: What Did You Get Your Dreamcast Recently?

Post#61 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:54 pm

I found a copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, disc and manual, for $25. Not too bad.

jalvarez82
MicroMidget

Post#62 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:31 pm

Got her a cib blue controller and a matching blue VMU the other day for a total of $15. They look good on her.

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#63 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:16 am

I got my Dreamcast a new companion! :)
Attachments
image.jpg
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

TheCodeMan3
rebel

Post#64 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:19 pm

I've been picking up a bunch of games. I recently bought Centipede, Ecco, Max Steel, Plasma Sword and a bunch of sports games. I also got Rayman 2 for $3 at a local game store. I also ordered a new green controller and a few VMUs. Nothing too special.
PSN: Shortbus_VILLAIN

ae.tc
Anarki

Post#65 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:56 am

"DC Compatible"

• Sega Mega-Tech • SNK MVS • Sega Naomi 2 • Kaneko AX • Taito F3 ••

RavenholmDX
rebel

Post#66 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Dreamcastgaga
Roadster

Post#67 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:11 pm

Sweet! While I hate the flimsiness of the EU Dreamcast cases, there is just something nostalgic and so 90s about their design. Shame they couldn't be consistent with the font though!

RavenholmDX
rebel

Post#68 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:43 am

Dreamcastgaga wrote:Sweet! While I hate the flimsiness of the EU Dreamcast cases, there is just something nostalgic and so 90s about their design. Shame they couldn't be consistent with the font though!

I actually kind of like the contrasting spines, like you said it's very 90s, almost reminds me of VHS tapes.

But yeah, the jewel cases are pretty junk, same goes for PAL PS1 games. Europe sucked at plastic in the 90s apparently.

olie3146
letterbomb

Post#69 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:08 pm

Today..... I purchased...... Evolution 2..... PAL..... and completed my full PAL collection :mrgreen:

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#70 » Thu May 01, 2014 5:22 pm

olie3146 wrote:Today..... I purchased...... Evolution 2..... PAL..... and completed my full PAL collection :mrgreen:

Awesome! Well done! :lol: