atreyu187's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

atreyu187
brutal

atreyu187's Collection

Post#1 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

So I have talked about posting pictures of my complete USA set for everyone for a while now. I finally got off my lazy arse and did them for you. I still have to do the JP and PAL sets I have (not complete but extensive. I hope you all enjoy and BTW the ones that are off looking are still sealed I simply could not get good pics with my cellphone and the wife has her nice Nikkon at work so these will have to do for now DC fanatics. The final pic even has all the Official DC magazine disc complete, even the super hard to find Vol.1 through Vol.11. Both Generator disc and the elusive AT&T Worldnet disc. You may also notice the rarest game for the USA set complete in there as well Sonic Adventure Limited Edition and the two copies of Shenmue you see is the normal and Limited Edition disc. There is also two Web Browser 2.0 disc, one with Seganet and one without as well as the super rare Web Browser 2.62 disc complete. Anyhow on with the pictures shall we? Also please feel free to share your collection here. I will update it when I get all my indie released, Japanese, and Euro exclusives. Then on to my massive DEMO/KIOSK/BETA/GDR collection as well. If you need to see it more up close right click on your mouse and click open image in new tab to get the full resolution of all the pics. I didn't want to shrink them as them one could not see all the titles names.

Dreamcastgaga
Roadster

Re: atreyu187's Complete NTSC-U Dreamcast Collection

Post#2 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

What a fantastic collection although I hate how some US games have a black spine while others white, doesn't make for a neat looking shelf!

Can't wait to see the rest of your collection. :D

atreyu187
brutal

Post#3 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:52 am

I have often thought of doing one shelf with the white labels and one with the later black labels. Looked even worse before I replaced all the All-Star games with orange spines.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#4 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:17 pm

Always nice to see a Dreamcast collection, looks good! :) Out of curiosity, which game is 'one of the hardest to get' from your collection?

atreyu187
brutal

Post#5 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 pm

In all honesty the web browsers for 2.62 & 3.0 were the hardest to find. Either that or Sonic Adventure Limited Edition. It was an easy set to assemble in about three years and $1,700 as I had to replace quite a few that were not mint and 100% complete towards the end.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Jinx
Doom

Post#6 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Jinx on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

atreyu187
brutal

Post#7 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:51 am

What browser you need? I have multiple dupes of stuff.

Jinx
Doom

Post#8 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:09 am

[redacted]
Last edited by Jinx on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

atreyu187
brutal

Post#9 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 am

Man I had a dupe but gave it to fatman01923 for him to dump and verify the disc for the TOSEC project. If I run across another I will let you know.

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#10 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Did you ever find a better copy of the Tech Romancer manual? I'm still interested in your battered copy to complete my manual-less copy if you no longer want it.