How do i make a Dreamkey3.0 that works?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Polle
noob

How do i make a Dreamkey3.0 that works?

Post#1 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:39 am

Hello the description pritey mutch seys it all. ehm i dont know how to burn the program to make the "game" to work and not start as a music disk.
:?

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Re: How do i make a Dreamkey3.0 that works?

Post#2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:24 am

I'm stuck with this too. My burned DK3.0 isos never seem to work, regardless of my iso source. I rarely have problems burning, and thought i had it licked...

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#3 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Why?! The dreamkey 3.0 is older than planetweb 3.0. No BBA support, no CSS, flash version 3 etc.
I'm not a friend of burning games but if you need a browser for DC use the latest planetweb instead.

BTW: Got a DK 3 for sale/trade.

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Post#4 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:29 pm

Jenkins wrote:Why?! The dreamkey 3.0 is older than planetweb 3.0. No BBA support, no CSS, flash version 3 etc.
I'm not a friend of burning games but if you need a browser for DC use the latest planetweb instead.

I'm in England, we only got Dreamkey. Can I use Planetweb? Besides I don't have a BBA, but it would at least give me option do dabble with dial-up if I wanted...