PSO DC-Talk Server Connection guide

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

BlutenLeise
rebel

Re: PSO DC-Talk Server Connection guide

Post#31 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:00 am

Just to say that the link to the release I happily made for you is down ... Try to upload it somewhere else than on megauplaod, mediafire as an exemple ...

BL

DUNDUN
noob

Post#33 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:02 am

just got my DC online. Great thread & love the site. Is there any certain times to go online so I can play with all ya'll?

....P.S. Is there anyway u can get the segasports server back up...I been wanted 2 play nba 2k1 and 2k2 since the day I sold my DC back in 02....

DUNDUN
noob

Post#34 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 am

I need help. I d/l'ed the PSO v2 Pal60 auto-connect version but for some reason it wont connect 2 your server. It says its connecting to so world then just stays on the screen with the supernova star in the middle just pulsating.
Quake 3 works online. and the browser. I followed all your steps I think. So do I have to d/l a sever from my dc webbrowser 2 connect to dc-talk sever?..... Im lost up to this point....thx 4 your help...

kamapoipoi
noob

Post#35 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 pm

im havin the same exact problem as sonic shuffle.....i downloaded the usa v2 and when i go to web site i get the error stating

"isp information not found no isp information could be found on your dreamcast"

if anyone can help me with this id be a happy man :cry:

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#36 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:01 am

For those who still don't know... due to the fact the Hunter's License has been taken away, PSO USAv2 will not work anymore.
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post#37 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:43 pm

Do not worry, download the PAL version with one of the 2 autoconnect possibilities and your good to go.

Impulse
Admin

Post#38 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:51 pm

kamapoipoi wrote:im havin the same exact problem as sonic shuffle.....i downloaded the usa v2 and when i go to web site i get the error stating

"isp information not found no isp information could be found on your dreamcast"

Hi, kamapoipoi welcome to the forums.

This is an odd problem. Are you using a BBA?
-Impulse

mjgaming
noob

Post#39 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Hello does the auto connect one at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4C36E8LD connect to both the dreamcast-talk and schtserv PSO servers or just the dreamcast-talk servers?

Please respond ASAP!!!
Thanks in advance!

Impulse
Admin

Post#40 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:43 am

mjgaming wrote:Hello does the auto connect one at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4C36E8LD connect to both the dreamcast-talk and schtserv PSO servers or just the dreamcast-talk servers?

Please respond ASAP!!!
Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forums, mjgaming.

That version only auto connects to dreamcast-talk server. You could still connect to schthack with it but you would need to override the autoconnect portion by using codebreaker or a dns program on your pc.
-Impulse