sonikkublue's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

sonikkublue
rebel

sonikkublue's Collection

Post#1 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:47 am

Hello, I'm sonikkublue, one of the new members of DC-Talk, and I'd like to kick my accounts first post off with a post of my collections.

What is pictured (on my bed, was pretty lazy) is my SEGA Dreamcast console, controllers, VMUs, and the keyboard with (very beat up) packaging, strangely enough. Oh, and I pictured the VMU packaging here, since it was only the used white VMU just slapped in the packaging (and the people at the store claimed it was new!) with no cap on it, and with the instruction manual. I didn't want to throw it away, since I'd probably never see it again, and kept it.

Oh, and there's one game, which I bought for a discounted price of $0.99, and it's not even a game. It's the Internet Browser for the SEGA Dreamcast. Wondering why I don't have any games?

It's because of the reason I bought it: Burning Games onto CD-Rs and playing them onto the SEGA Dreamcast. Yeah, I am a pirate, and I love being one, thanks to the SEGA Dreamcast, not to mention it being the most fun I've had with an old console since a few years ago with an Nintendo Entertainment System.

I may post more collections later. I'm pretty tired.
Attachments
HNI_0057.JPG
HNI_0056.JPG

RyanOfNewport
undertow

Re: sonikkublue's Collection of Gaming

Post#2 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Nice Collection sonikkablue, and welcome ! im pretty new too ,but i digress ,that blue controller looks amazing !!

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: sonikkublue's Collection of Gaming

Post#3 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:21 am

welcome m8, hopefully we'll see that collection of yours growing pretty soon ;)
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here