andmcq's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

andmcq
shadow

andmcq's Collection

Post#1 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:51 am

Hi,

I've been collecting these games over the last few months, all complete with manuals and good quality cases. I had a DC way back since launch day in Australia but it died in 2001. I finally bought a DC in 2012 and later on also got my original one working by replacing the GD-rom. This collection pales in comparison to what some of you have, but I think for me it's almost about complete. I have a Sega arcade stick on the way - apparently it's 'new' - but I'm dubious as to the authenticity of that and will have to wait and see when it arrives. Run them all through a VGA adapter which is awesome but unfortunately the VGA adapter only outputs mono for some reason and Capcom V SNK PAL does not support VGA :( Other than that, it's great :P Xbox is left gathering dust.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: My DC collection

Post#2 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 am

welcome, enjoy your dreamcast & keep collecting ;)
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Looks like a lot of good quality titles there! I'm going more for (my own interpretation of) quality over quantity these days myself. Plenty of import shmups and other games to entice me to keep collecting and playing though.

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#4 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Your collection might be small, but you have some of the best games for the console, so you've basically cut the fat! Fantastic collection, keep it up, and welcome!

pressure
Anarki

Post#5 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:25 am

I totally understand how you feel, but your collection is good enough to call your self a dreamcast fan :)