Talk about PC and Mac games, etc. here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Neohound
Gold Lion

Re: PC built to Dreamcast spec.

Post#11 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Favrenation wrote:You can play some hardcore dos games on there

Yeah I know ! Hundreds and hundreds of them lol

It's difficult to know where to start....

Two games took my interest straight away. I'd have loved to have seen ports of Blade Runner and The Last Express come to the Dreamcast. The Last Express is a game by Jordan Hechner which came out in 1997, was way over budget and sold poorly but is already one of my favourite games of all time. It has great and inovative Art Deco style graphics, lovely soundtrack and a non-linear story. Apparently there was a ps1 version in the works but it got cancelled.

game_player_s, I'm not sure what your list is about(apologies if I'm a bit thick here !). Is it a list of cancelled DC games or is it related to PC games ?

BrianC
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#12 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:51 am

There are quite a few good ones you missed :) . Incoming, Omikron, Hydro Thunder, etc. I actually just googled it and found a list here containing a lot more http://www.racketboy.com/retro/sega/dre ... er-systems

game_player_s
Graffiti Grind

Post#13 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Wow! Sorry about that. Yes, that was purely a list of all cancelled DC titles. I probably got distracted when making that post. Just revised it so that it only lists cancelled DC games that I'm fairly certain were releasedon the PC.
Now There are no Limits -- SEGA
http://www.tweeg.psoarchive.com/

BrianC
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#14 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Woah! Just looked at your list more closely, were we really going to get Total Annihilation?! That would have been absolutely epic.