elmagicochrisg's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Re: elmagicochrisg's collection

Post#31 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 am

Now don't go pushing it. Legalwise I'm not innocent. Just not as guilty as they say I am. Far from it. That, plus the fact that I feel like our laws are there to protect the rich, not to serve justice...

But let's end this conversation. I only told you guys because someone asked me why there were no other pictures. I didn't feel like ignoring the question, or lying about it. That's all...

If I get the chance, I will try to regroup some of my stuff. With a little effort I should be able to at least take a picture of my complete PAL collection . I'll keep you guys posted... ^^
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#32 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah, yeah, point taken.

Can't wait to see your collection. A few months ago I recall you saying you'd only just completed the PAL one, and it had quite an effect on me. I thought to myself "I've got loads of Pal games, I wonder if I'm anywhere near having a full collection ?". I realised I was only 25 games short. I checked today and I've got about twelve or thirteen games to go. They are mostly games that I don't really want, but as I'm so near, I'm thinking I'll go ahead and get them. The one big question is whether I can get hold of Evolution 2 !! I had it once but sold it for pennies years ago. ATM I only own the US version.

So, I'm tantalisingly close..........but still quite a hurdle to negotiate.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#33 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Neohound wrote:Yeah, yeah, point taken.

Can't wait to see your collection. A few months ago I recall you saying you'd only just completed the PAL one, and it had quite an effect on me. I thought to myself "I've got loads of Pal games, I wonder if I'm anywhere near having a full collection ?". I realised I was only 25 games short. I checked today and I've got about twelve or thirteen games to go. They are mostly games that I don't really want, but as I'm so near, I'm thinking I'll go ahead and get them. The one big question is whether I can get hold of Evolution 2 !! I had it once but sold it for pennies years ago. ATM I only own the US version.

So, I'm tantalisingly close..........but still quite a hurdle to negotiate.

Nice to see I inspired you... ^^

Which ones do you still need?...

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#34 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Neohound wrote:It's at this point, if I was a very rich man, I'd offer you 390.000 euros for the disc(just to help you out)........but I'm not.

Forgot to comment on this, but...

Fuck you, I still wouldn't sell it.

You'll have to pry it from my cold dead fingers...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#35 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:28 pm

:lol: You really are a dedicated and totally HARDCORE DC collector !!

Games I need ?

Sonic Adv 2 (got both US and japanese versions)
NBA Hoopz (actually, I'd quite like to play that)
Giant Killers (had it, sold it)
Evolution 2 (had it, sold it. Got US version)
Tetris (got US version)
Wild Metal (had it, it broke by accident ;) )
Caesar's Palace (never owned it)
4 Wheel Thunder (love it, my copy's knackered)
Monaco Grand Prix (only got the online version)
Cannon Spike (never had it, it's expensive ! lol)
Powerstone 2 (stolen)
SF Alpha
...... and 3rd strike (never had them, only fakes)
Marvel v Capcom 1 & 2 (own japanese versions and fakes)

...........erm that's more than I thought lol I think that's it give or take. Anyway you see what I mean - not far off !!

EDIT: I can't seem to find Army Men or Dynamite Cop in PAL flavour - just US. Guess I need to add em to the list.
Last edited by Neohound on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#36 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Neohound: interesting, Cannon Spike and Power Stone 2 should def be a priority to your collection. These 2 titles in particular are quite expensive in the US and seem to keep goin up in value, I take it it stand true perhaps for the PAL versions...?
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#37 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh yeah, you're right CD AGES, they are both priority targets. I've got the cover, case and manual for Powerstone2 but I've given up waiting to find a disc-only copy. It usually goes for £20 + but I've seen mint copies go for much more. Cannon Spike is one of those Big Ben releases that came out towards the end of DC's official life so consequently fetches high prices (typically £45 - £85).

Evolution 2 can go for ridiculous money - that's if you can find a copy for sale :(

I think the rest of the games on the list are much more wallet friendly.......thank god.

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#38 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Neohound wrote:Oh yeah, you're right CD AGES, they are both priority targets. I've got the cover, case and manual for Powerstone2 but I've given up waiting to find a disc-only copy. It usually goes for £20 + but I've seen mint copies go for much more.

I got my disc-only copy for about $1. ;) I got it in a lot of games then sold the rest of the games (minus Sonic Shuffle) for almost what I paid for it. Of course I bought the case and manual for about $15 later on but still not bad.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#39 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:15 pm

Pcwzrd, now that's the kind of find that eludes you when you're desperately trying to find it !!

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#40 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Neohound wrote:Pcwzrd, now that's the kind of find that eludes you when you're desperately trying to find it !!

Maybe for some people but you're talking to the guy that found a BBA for $15 (give or take). ;) :lol:
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live