Gran Tursimo 2 Bleem disc burn help

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Hunk_4TH
Anarki

Gran Tursimo 2 Bleem disc burn help

Post#1 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 pm

Hey guys!

I've downloaded two Bleem bootdiscs for this game over at dcisozone and burnt them. But after it goes past the Sega logo I get a black flash screen and then the console resets and just keeps doing this over. First two burns I burnt with Bootdreams. Second I used Alcohol 120% using the same settings I use for all my DC stuff and I get the same reset :( This does work with VGA right? I'm using VGA. Please help this is driving me crazy! I found a used copy of GT2 yesterday at a flea market and picked it up just to play it on my DC :lol:

Hunk_4TH
Anarki

Re: Gran Tursimo 2 Bleem disc burn help

Post#2 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:56 pm

i got it working finally. I used Disc Juggler instead. I don't know why it didn't work with the others.

rocksscotty
lithium

Post#3 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:00 am

Hey man I’m having the same problem I burned my disc on imgburn but it didn’t work. I will take your advice and use discjuggler what settings did you use to burn the disc though?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 9:58 am

default works fine for many burners img burn can not burn bleemcast retail disks

jadelocked
lithium

Post#5 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:26 pm

rocksscotty wrote:Hey man I’m having the same problem I burned my disc on imgburn but it didn’t work. I will take your advice and use discjuggler what settings did you use to burn the disc though?

Hello,
I had a GT2 disc I had burned as mode2 CDDA, and I just burned in Discjuggler as an Audio CDDA and I prefer the new disc. Other settings were the same, 2352 block, RAW write, overburn just in case. I did notice the audio Drum and Bass was more "punchy"

Now I need to go back and reburn several games...................