Progressive Commercial...Sonic???

This forum is closed. Rumor and speculation topics about future Sega consoles are no longer allowed in any forum section as of 2/22/2012

Moderator: pcwzrd13

everynewday84
Nemesis
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, Quake 3

Re: Progressive Commercial...Sonic???

Post by everynewday84 »

Mephiles550 wrote:
Was I supposed to laugh at that part?
I sure as hell did!
This is a message to you:
Do what you love; Love what you do.

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post by Neohound »

everynewday84 wrote:
Mephiles550 wrote:
Was I supposed to laugh at that part?
I sure as hell did!
If I hadn't.......I woulda cried :cry: :x :lol:

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

@Mephiles. Since NBA Jam is a Midway/WB Games title & NOT a SEGA title, the anwser is no.

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

CruSega wrote:I think its great to see Sonic back in anything mainstream, even if its for Progressive Auto Insurance. It just shows the little guy still has star power, more so than Sega itself.
I agree. I think the only sign that Sonic appearing on a Mainsteam commericial let alone one about Car Insurance for young people is that Sonic is regaining his popularity & that SEGA is gradually restoring their brand name.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

yes its great that we get to see sonic on tv more often. but as far of it being a rumor to speculate on is ridiculous.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

sega2k
Graffiti Grind

Post by sega2k »

Well then..I guess I wont be posting ever again..lol..I was just curious as to why Sonic was on a car insurance commercial? And was this Segas way of trying to bring Sonic back into the mind of gamers? I mean this is the first time ive seen him on tv in something other than a video game commercial.

SEGA-TUDE
dirty sailor

Post by SEGA-TUDE »

its nothing against you. i didn't mean to come out bogus. its just threads like this pop up in sega forum and it just irritates me. which is why i stopped showing up ther and rarely visit that forum and come here instead. people in sega forum give sega fans a bad name with ther annoying whining about the most tiny little things in a video game and when thers something actually good in a video game they still bitch about it and hate on it and make pointless threads about it. they are literally a bunch of hypocrites have no idea about games or the franchise. mostly cause ther idiot kids that dont know better and the first sega game they ever played was on a wii case. sorry to rant on but i seriously hate the members in sega forum ther a bunch of followers.
SEGA DOES WHAT NINTENDON'T

MrSega

Post by MrSega »

There's a new rumor going around that Sega of Europe is developing Sonic & SEGA ALL Stars Racing 2 for 3DS,Vita & Wii U. And while most sources point to the game being a digital only title, the fact that its another Sonic Racing title must mean that SEGA has low expections for it.

Sumo Digital is a U.K.developer not Japanese. Which continues to show that SEGA of Japan IS NOT supporting Wii U.

craziestrufis
Graffiti Grind

Post by craziestrufis »

MrSega wrote:There's a new rumor going around that Sega of Europe is developing Sonic & SEGA ALL Stars Racing 2 for 3DS,Vita & Wii U. And while most sources point to the game being a digital only title, the fact that its another Sonic Racing title must mean that SEGA has low expections for it.

Sumo Digital is a U.K.developer not Japanese. Which continues to show that SEGA of Japan IS NOT supporting Wii U.
I just took nottist of something wen u see the sonic comashel look at the bodom of the screen on the left hand corner and u will see a s in a little box is that sages new mark?

Hiryosuke
Dead House

Post by Hiryosuke »

I think its the stumble upon logo...