Project Justice 3D Models.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

k-do
Quad Damage
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake 3 Arena

Project Justice 3D Models.

Post by k-do »

hey guys!
I'm trying to extract the 3D models from the Project Justice game with Game Extraction Tools to import into Blender with NaomiLib but I'm not having success extracting the files.
Does anyone have and can share the 3D models of this game? or explain to me the process of extracting the models correctly, please.
I tried extracting the models from the Dreamcast and Naomi versions, but it didn't work.
I appreciate all the help! thanks!

I'm a big fan of the modeling done by Capcom in this game, I'm very interested in topology and creating 3D models based on this style, so the idea is to study them to modify them or create something similar for mods or even homebrew games.

Thanks! :D

cbnj
fragger

Re: Project Justice 3D Models.

Post by cbnj »

This is something i would like very much :)

xaeroxcore
Anarki

Post by xaeroxcore »

Hopefully someone hears the call and helps you. May be the almighty Espirall? This can be a breat opportunity to create a Dragon Ball Z game for DC!!

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

k-do wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:35 am hey guys!
I'm trying to extract the 3D models from the Project Justice game with Game Extraction Tools to import into Blender with NaomiLib but I'm not having success extracting the files.
Does anyone have and can share the 3D models of this game? or explain to me the process of extracting the models correctly, please.
I tried extracting the models from the Dreamcast and Naomi versions, but it didn't work.
I appreciate all the help! thanks!

I'm a big fan of the modeling done by Capcom in this game, I'm very interested in topology and creating 3D models based on this style, so the idea is to study them to modify them or create something similar for mods or even homebrew games.

Thanks! :D
Enjoy!!

https://mega.nz/file/sEZ1WbbQ#RBuwg931B ... Xlxd2LrDMg
Last edited by Esppiral on Sat May 11, 2024 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

xaeroxcore
Anarki

Post by xaeroxcore »

Wow that was quick!! Probably something great would result on this. Quick question Esppiral, how many polys has this Batsu model?

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

Is incredibly low, under 2.000

xaeroxcore
Anarki

Post by xaeroxcore »

Yes, it´s expactable, cuz on Project Justice you have up to 4 characters on screen once with all effects happening (during the most advanced special moves) and also gotta switch faster to two different characters (the supporting ones) when you activate the sequence to cancel an special combined attack. But they look higher than that, i thought they were around 3K. Can we share this info on Beyond´s 3D "Yes But How Many Polygons" thread please?

Esppiral
MegaDeath

Post by Esppiral »

You are free to post it I don't own the model 😜

k-do
Quad Damage

Post by k-do »

THANK YOU Esppiral!

k-do
Quad Damage

Post by k-do »

Esppiral how did you extracted the model? Can you share how you did and tools that you used?