CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ghost 1
lithium

Re: CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#11 » Mon Dec 19, 2022 2:57 am

Hello,

Good works this emulator game but for play to open bor, the first open bor LCD loading and stop loading after 1/4 of Load. So another game of open bore return to screen introduction Pulse of animosity. Are there a manip to unlock this game ? The other games works , also the Film section is not loading.

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Re: CASTLEVANIA COLLECTION FOR DREAMCAST | SNES, SMS, GENESIS, ARCADE + MORE! SHINDOUGO DL LINK INCLUDED

Post#12 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:10 pm

hello Ghost 1, there is indeed an error on my part in the creation of the .CDI
Thanks for pointing it out ;)
I redid it and updated the same link you can download again.
Now the 4 OPENBOR games are working ;)

Nobletaran
dark night

Post#13 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:31 pm

Cant get symphnit to open on flycast also what version of sympnhybs this

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#14 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:50 pm

I guarantee the functioning of this compilation only on burned CD (on GDEmu too ?)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#15 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:20 pm

Nobletaran wrote:Cant get symphnit to open on flycast also what version of sympnhybs this

Most dc emulators cant handle things like this use demul if you want to try things..

FLycast redream reicast all based on Nulldc and have the same problems..
With homebrew or any not documented Dreamcast hardware feature..

Real hardware or Demul

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#16 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:35 am

Thanks for the version dreambore, it's seems to be ok, a question for vidéo, how to see them, when we click a return to screen of description cover. It have a manip for see them ?

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#17 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:35 am

Thanks for the version dreambore, it's seems to be ok, a question for vidéo, how to see them, when we click a return to screen of description cover. It have a manip for see them ?

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#18 » Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:01 pm

Ghost 1 wrote:Thanks for the version dreambore, it's seems to be ok, a question for vidéo, how to see them, when we click a return to screen of description cover. It have a manip for see them ?

there is no video or music. The accessible choices are programs and pictures

Boydstr
shadow

Post#19 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:22 am

I can't find the download link for the Castlevania Collection i have watched the vid but can't find it there also.?

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#20 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:36 pm

Boydstr wrote:I can't find the download link for the Castlevania Collection i have watched the vid but can't find it there also.?

It's in the description of the video on Youtube ;)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/d4u0jfh2t1h557i/Castlevania_Collection.7z/file