Metal slug Dreamneo SE 1.0v Best build Update now with video proof

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Sax20
lithium

Re: Metal slug Dreamneo SE 1.0v Best build Update now with video proof

Post by Sax20 »

(I did a lot of edits today in this post, lol)

what's the difference between dream neo and neo4all? I use gdemu, so for me all the games are .CDI or gdi , I don't need much more to play it.

I'm new in Dreamcast emulation and I have a few questions... haha

well now I know your specific games only need to press start a few seconds to change region, and neo4all and aes4all are different emulators and some games runs better in one and worse in another. I think the best is your emulator after a few search's.

I'm trying to make some neo geo games work, but I can't...after hours trying, I think the best idea is play with your "perfect list" I saw in another post. If someone can post the CDI/iso of metal slug 1 like other games I saw here i will thank it so much. If is not possible, is not a problem, I don't want to bother.

Also, games don't save in dream neo isnt? When I turn off the Dreamcast the save in crossed sword 2 is gone, and with the metal slug 2 who another user post the control mapping and lifes return to default. I don't know if there is a good way to save my progress. I love to up my scores in arcade games and watch my progress

I'm sorry today is a day for a lot of info, even I don't saw you put a video just here for how to make the compilation... I'm new in all this and my pc recognise bootdreams has a virus and I don't feel very comfortable... I'm one of those.

you are doing an incredible job. Since 2004... I hope you make one day a perfect neo geo emulator for the sega console, all we can enjoy it so much.

(another edit haha) I really need to know how to save files in dream neo. I can't find info, only about baseball stars 2. But I'm playing crossed swords 2 and metal slug 2 for now, and when I turn off my Dreamcast everything is gone. I'm a little addict to get better scores and look at them... haha

Thank you so much for your passion