AFO server down?

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

AFO server down?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:38 pm

Looks like afo is having a server issue. Several players can't seem to connect after selecting a vehicle...getting the communication error

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Re: AFO server down?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:48 pm

The server is fine. Just checked it. The only reason you would get kicked off after selecting a vehicle is a DMZ / port forwarding issue.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#3 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:50 pm

ahh i stand corrected my friend....forgot i had the ps2 and the dreamcast sharing the same ip ....wanted to have both in DMZ so i guess it caused a conflict..changed ps2 to auto ip and reset router and seems to be working fine now

hadyn
letterbomb

Post#4 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:54 am

I couldn't connect yesterday for some reason with DreamPi for a short while. Whilst connecting my modem would switch off both lights and then go to an error message.

Booted up PSO and it ran fine online, went back to AFO shortly later and everything was fine. Very weird.

Heres a quick stream of me playing Fortress Battle with another guy online straight after my connection problems:

https://youtu.be/i-j-muzxffk