Developer

Re: dreamneov1.4 dev video's update 32bit streaming audio

Post#22 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:36 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
hombreimaginario wrote:So... is that Pulsar working well? :P

Yes my freind working well.. better then A@t games cab thats for sure lmao

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Update v1.5test as well dreamneov1.4 dev video's update 32bit streaming audio

Post#23 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:03 pm

Now have memorycard bin cheats so say you played a game on neoraine you can take that memory card.bin put it in the card folder on the emulator and it will load up with the progress of that game new feature

memorycard.png

i have these for both metal slugs get you to the last mission can play any mission on loading all unlocked

Ripfire
stalker

Post#24 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:20 am

Last edited by Ripfire on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ripfire
stalker

Post#25 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:44 pm

Last edited by Ripfire on Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maonaluva
shadow

Re: Update v1.5test as well dreamneov1.4 dev video's update 32bit streaming audio

Post#27 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:43 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Sengoku Dreamneo Dev video v1.4

DNv1.4[BETA][BUILD][23].rar
Dreamneov1.5.rar

Is there an Cdi boot disk of the 1.5 version to download? That's need real game or burned backup to swap in. I want to do a video about it :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#28 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:27 pm

maonaluva wrote:

Dreamneov1.5.rar

Is there an Cdi boot disk of the 1.5 version to download? That's need real game or burned backup to swap in. I want to do a video about it :)

It can boot real games or i can make 1 for you what game did you want do a video on let me know i can do that.. also made improvements since this version

maonaluva
shadow

Post#29 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
maonaluva wrote:

Dreamneov1.5.rar

It can boot real games or i can make 1 for you what game did you want do a video on let me know i can do that.. also made improvements since this version

I thought, I could have a version to run any game, like Neo4All, as a boot disk. Since it is for just one game, I have the original KOF 95. I downloaded Metal Slug 2 Turbo and Ironclad to test it. It would be great if you organize a single post with a link to all the improved cdi games to use with GDEMU. Sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil. Thank you very much for your contribution to the community, I am really enjoying the improvements. :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#30 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:42 pm

maonaluva wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
maonaluva wrote:

I thought, I could have a version to run any game, like Neo4All, as a boot disk. Since it is for just one game, I have the original KOF 95. I downloaded Metal Slug 2 Turbo and Ironclad to test it. It would be great if you organize a single post with a link to all the improved cdi games to use with GDEMU. Sorry about my english, I'm from Brasil. Thank you very much for your contribution to the community, I am really enjoying the improvements. :D

It's fine Yes i could do that but swaping disks will work from cdrs not gdemu at this time ... welcome from Brasil :) Your english is good :) Tomorrow i will start that for you it's my wifes day off hehe so try not to do dev all day on that day.. thanks for the interest.. spent about 1 year and bit improving it slowly next fullversion will be a pretty big step up.. each build for those game is custom since they use more of the real machine more demanding .. Metal slug 2 just maxes the neogeo cd cpu and grafix all the time.. Ironclad has to have perfect sync timing for the sfx to work so no frameskip or tricks at all or you get no sound.. why those were builds on there own..all games will work on custom builds but will be slow to fast or have other problems..

I will go thru my unreleased collection make a post for you very soon