WOOH! people at schthack are insanely retards!

Discuss anything not covered in the sections above here.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Dr. Pariolo
Pretty Fly for a White Guy

WOOH! people at schthack are insanely retards!

Post by Dr. Pariolo »

Yes we all know that. its just a confirmation :)

I re registered there a couple of days ago and posted in the spanish section to see how active were people on dreamcast and to request help about the internet sharing with windows and dc bba...

For the help request, only Lee replied to me.. Useless..

But on the topic in the spanish section.. omg.. Someone said it was hard to get a copy of psov2. I said he could get it on ebay, or just burn it.

He replied to me that would harm his gd-drive.. So i replied "Wey, thats not true". "Wey, for those who doesnt know means "dude" in mexican. And that dude was mexican. In no way its flamming. Its just in a colloquial register.

I GOT BANNED. Plus my last post was deleted.

:lol:

K_I_R_E_E_K

Re: WOOH! people at schthack are insanely retards!

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Ives lied, topic was locked, fixed post was deleted, account was banned
In your case, post deleted and account temporarily banned?

The system and how it works there is not new, so don't expect anything different, even asking about the drop rates on the forum gets you banned.
So for the record, ask your doubts in a place they can be answered.

I even have to PM someone on the staff to deliver messages for me, because when it comes to to Dreamcast and PSO, lee and ives are not the best, otherwise i wouldn't PM at all.

Dr. Pariolo

Post by Dr. Pariolo »

lol, yeah i forgot to mention topic was locked.
And when you say:
K_I_R_E_E_K wrote:So for the record, ask your doubts in a place they can be answered.
I already did ask here about my doubt, in the "need advice" topic. So far, no luck. So i feel free to ask somewhere else. Tho i regret it... Ive wasted time more than anything else.

Rules there are incredibly pathetic. One of them is obviously like in all forums no flaming/trolling/etc.. And theres that Lone guy. Well know for all the active users there, for beeing a no life(incredibly high post count...) and for being the best asshole the world ever know. His posts looks like this "You are wrong. And stupid". I still remember when this guy was promoted forum moderator...

And I was banned for calling a guy "dude"? WTF! logic much? nooot!
Hell, theres even a guy named "The Dude" there... He should be banned... OH NO WAIT! Hes from the staff, so rules doesnt apply to him :)

No piracy? IVEs isos are mentioned there..

These guys think they are the kings of the world XD when the truth is they just leading the biggest place of a DEAD game. Kuddos.. Plus no one from the actual staff deserves anything.. All the merit goes to Schthack. And its that kind of anecdotes (my ban) is what makes me understand everytime clearer why Schthack left.. That place is just a big pile of shit.

Used to be awesome, back in the day... But definitely it isnt any longer.

Screw you schthserv :D

K_I_R_E_E_K

Post by K_I_R_E_E_K »

Another day, another unsatisfied costumer.
Believe, me, not by miles you're the only one :P

We are all insatisfied in one way or the other, the best i can do is ask a staff member to recheck your banning situation and then reopening the topic (seriosly, why lock it when the answer hasn't been given yet?)

2 things suprised me, 1st, ppl replied on your topic, that is very unusual on a dc/ver.2 pso topic, it usually ends up dead, with no replies, with a lie or with me sending a PM to try and explain what the other members can't or won't explain.
Then the lock, i mean a random member see's the topic and doesn't understand the lock, not even i understand the lock.

As for you beeing banned, that doesn't suprise me, it's schthack staff afterall.

Dr. Pariolo

Post by Dr. Pariolo »

smith wrote:Doc, I did my best to try and troubleshoot your dreamcast networking dilema. I think it is either the cable or your BBA is not working. :(
Dont get me wrong me, i wasnt saying that i was unsatisfied by the troubleshooting i was getting here, at all. You guys are doing all you can, and i cant ask anything else, seriously. I went there because i thought maybe i could get an answer there. Its a more populated, and a pso board too, i had my chances. But fail.

And last comment regarding my issue with the bba(last, because this is going offtopic), both cable and bba are confirmed to work. The cable is the very same i use for sharing internet connection with pc and xbox 360 AND the very same cable i used when i tried(with success i must say) the dc to the router directly. And i was able to surf the webs with planet web. So i think its final: BBA doesnt work with internet sharing. Ive even tried with Ubuntu and mandriva, both failed. And like i said in the adequate topic: nevermind, im getting a 30 meters cable soon, and there wont be any problems at all :) wifi sucks anyways.
/offtopic

Kireek: i really appreciate you willing to help me but the fact is that i dont give a crap about that board and my banned account XD If they had perm banned my account, or even ip banned me, they would have "hurt" the same to me XD screw them, seriously. I hope soon or late they drown themselves in their boundaryless ego. Ill just use that account for PMing just like you, the very few people i still have contact with there.

And theyve locked the topic because i wasnt licking their butts like they like people to do. In fact i was pretty much doing the opposite, i was talking in a familiar way to someone with power there, and saying out loud i didnt agree with what he said (that myth about CDR breaking GD drives). That must have hurt their egos, so they took action.

And your last sentence pretty much nails everything, Kireek.

P.D.: You may notice some hate in my posts, but its not really hate, im not pissed off at the schthserv staff at all. As a matter of fact, i really laughing as im typing. That situation is pathetic. What ive said in my previous post:

Code: Select all

These guys think they are the kings of the world XD when the truth is they just leading the biggest place of a DEAD game. 
Its sad, pathetic, yet and sadly true. And it makes me really laugh XD

Dr. Pariolo

Post by Dr. Pariolo »

LOL
ive been told it was actually a MEMBER that reported my post XD
So schthack's members are even dumber than the staff.. Now im getting seriously worried..

Dr. Pariolo

Post by Dr. Pariolo »

holy shitzor
i have a new nightmare
<_<

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

Dr. P,

Do you still have a question you need answered. We really try to answer questions here at DC-Talk and do not do the "ban" thing. It's about open-end questions.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Dr. Pariolo

Post by Dr. Pariolo »

Sir B.,
I have already my answer thanks. Like i said, its final: bba over works directly connected to a network device such as a router or switch. Connection sharing simply wont work. Unless someone prove me wrong? But i think ive tried everything.

But thanks for your kindly attention.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSO, AFO, PBA, 4x4 Evo, IGP, Planet Ring and Max Pool

Post by Bob Dobbs »

I have a BBa, this is the king of connections for PSOv2 and Q3.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs