Jet Set Radio PAL website

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Blayer98
Anarki
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Sonic Adventure
Toy Racer
PSO Ver 2
Quake III Arena
POD 2
Worms World Party
ChuChuRocket
Planet Ring

Jet Set Radio PAL website

Post by Blayer98 »

Hey, was wondering why Jet Set Radio’s PAL site wasn’t working for me, I thought a re-direct and the site had been created...
E582E337-AF3F-4EC1-BDA4-8A2C04A9F774.jpeg

Blayer98
Anarki
Toy Racer
PSO Ver 2
Quake III Arena
POD 2
Worms World Party
ChuChuRocket
Planet Ring

Re: Jet Set Radio PAL website

Post by Blayer98 »

Ok, so testing DreamKey 3.0 also isn’t working, the connection just keeps being instantly terminated, what’s going on!?

Sega RPG
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Gundam
Monaco Online
Pod
Maximum Pool
Planet Ring
Pso
Toy Racer
4x4 Evo

Post by 247 »

Will check this too and report

Blayer98
Anarki
Toy Racer
PSO Ver 2
Quake III Arena
POD 2
Worms World Party
ChuChuRocket
Planet Ring

Post by Blayer98 »

Ok, so it turns out my router’s being a pain... Sorry to have bothered you...

Sega RPG
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Gundam
Monaco Online
Pod
Maximum Pool
Planet Ring
Pso
Toy Racer
4x4 Evo

Post by 247 »

So, i have a burned pal game and it's not working either, meaning that when i press to connect game goes back to the dreamcast dashboard, guess i can't help much as my dreampi is working fine...

Roareye
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Chu Chu Rocket, Quake 3, Monaco GP 2, PSO, Planet Ring, Toy Racer, Worms World Party

Post by Roareye »

Sadly a big issue for online connecting games is that many of the ISOs seem to fail the modem connectivity. There's a few games I've burned where choosing anything internet related kicks you to the dashboard or crashes the console. I think the CDI builders tend to cut out the internet section completely to save on disc space required.

beanboy
Wazza
Dreamcast Games you play Online: I haven't played any dreamcast games online yet.
But I'm planning to do so soon.

Post by beanboy »

Roareye wrote:Sadly a big issue for online connecting games is that many of the ISOs seem to fail the modem connectivity. There's a few games I've burned where choosing anything internet related kicks you to the dashboard or crashes the console. I think the CDI builders tend to cut out the internet section completely to save on disc space required.
Roareye that's a very good observation. :geek:

Roareye wrote:There's a few games I've burned where choosing anything internet related kicks you to the dashboard or crashes the console. I think the CDI builders tend to cut out the internet section completely to save on disc space required.
Especially this part.

Cory
dark night
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Mostly AFO & Gundam.

Post by Cory »

Press left trigger, select jump, enter http://jetsetradio.dreampipe.net/. The redirect only works for NTSC, afaik.

I can't seem to get graffiti uploads to work though, I'm not sure if that's an issue with the PAL version or if the website is just broken right now.
PRODUCED BY OR UNDER LICENSE FROM SEGA ENTERPRISES LTD.