Ready 2 Rumble Help

General Dreamcast discussion applies here. Before posting here please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section to see if your topic would fit better in those categories.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Forum rules
Please check the other forums in the Dreamcast section before posting here to see if your topic would fit better in those categories. Example: A new game/homebrew release would go in the New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5 or if you're having an issue with getting your Dreamcast to work or a game to boot it would go in the Support section: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=42
gylippus
shadow

Ready 2 Rumble Help

Post#1 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:37 pm

I finally bought this game and I couldn't be happier. It has withstood the test of time very well and my son (10 yo) loves playing it. I do have a question.

I saw that you can unlock characters by defeating the game on arcade mode. Today, we beat the game on arcade mode but I didn't see any new characters pop up. After the credits we went back to arcade mode and it was the same characters. I thought after one time we got to unlock Freak E. Deke? What am I doing wrong?

After we beat the game on arcade mode can we save it? I don't want to have to keep trying to unlock the same characters over and over again. I know you can save the game when you do championship mode, but didn't see that option in arcade.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Re: Ready 2 Rumble Help

Post#2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:01 pm

I though most unlocks where championship mode?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#3 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:17 pm

Were you able to unlock them now?

QBsince1933
shadow

Post#4 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Congrats on getting the game! And yes it is awesome. Freak E Deke is only in the second game, and I think you have to beat championship mode to unlock the secret characters.