AERO FIGHTERS 2 NEOGEOCD SDL RC2.5 [SB] with video

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

AERO FIGHTERS 2 NEOGEOCD SDL RC2.5 [SB] with video

Post#1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:12 am

This is a new version of the emulator RC2.5 Pvr DMA draw fix screen now correct speed is up to fullspeed in this game to have 100% or over 100% speed just pull left trigger to disable SFX pull it again to enable etc. I should say fullspeed with sfx disabled but it's close with it

This is the best version so far for this game..

Flashing shadows dont work everthing else is perfect speed cdda and smooth and fast..

Youtube video demo of it running on real hardware up to the 8th stage very stable no crashes :) love this game so i finshed it again:)

Link to sb CDI
http://www.mediafire.com/file/89bgamyoc ... D.cdi/file

I have the sfx tone right now.. this game was the game i did use as my dev game in 2004 so thats why it's as good as it is..

Alexislight
minority

Re: AERO FIGHTERS 2 NEOGEOCD SDL RC2.5 [SB] with video

Post#2 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:56 pm

yeah!! i finished it (for first time -50 continues- xD) with my daughter, very smooth and good sound and music!

thanks man, i really apreciated it! (my english is rusty)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: AERO FIGHTERS 2 NEOGEOCD SDL RC2.5 [SB] with video

Post#3 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:39 am

Alexislight wrote:yeah!! i finished it (for first time -50 continues- xD) with my daughter, very smooth and good sound and music!

thanks man, i really apreciated it! (my english is rusty)

No worrys glad you and your daughter enjoyed it might have to beat it again with a new person.. I have the blades spinning now on the helicopters and shadows flashing for you main ship in the next version no more were i go lol..

Thanks means a lot to me you both had fun.. why i do developing