Hi everyone

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

camp_bell
noob

Hi everyone

Post#1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Hi all. I've been lurking on and off for over a year now but I'm finally getting round to acquiring the kit to take my trusty Dreamcast online so I thought I should make an account here.

I live in south-west Scotland and I've been a Dreamcast fan ever since I spent my Christmas money on a pre-owned console and a stack of games at the end of 2008. I've always loved racing games but I suck at most others but I still really enjoy them. Looking forward to losing to you all online soon!

BKDCRCKR
lithium

Re: Hi everyone

Post#2 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:50 pm

That's awesome. Welcome to the site and cheers from the USA.

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#3 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:29 pm

welcome to dct!
have fun here..
i recommend trying bleemcast at least once lol.

No1Dopechampion
rebel

Post#4 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:56 pm

You are spoilt for choice with racing games. If you have dreampi then i hope to race you on POD and Monaco Grand Prix Racing simulation 2 ONline (stupidly long title eh)

camp_bell
noob

Post#5 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:33 pm

No1Dopechampion wrote:You are spoilt for choice with racing games. If you have dreampi then i hope to race you on POD and Monaco Grand Prix Racing simulation 2 ONline (stupidly long title eh)

Yeah, the Dreamcast played a big part in my love for racing games with stuff like F355 Challenge, Le Mans 24 Hours and others. Ironically, I've never played POD and I only ever played F1 Racing Championship (which is basically the same as Monaco GP but with a 1999 F1 license) on N64. POD and Monaco GP Online are some of the games I'm most looking forward to playing online on Dreamcast (boy does that feel weird to say in 2019!)

Sega RPG

Post#6 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:32 pm

welcome aboard, monaco and pod are dull games in single but online are very funny, you will see.
hope to see you online soon as the more the better :)

poopidoop
MegaDeath

Post#7 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:50 pm

dont forget toy racer

Return to “New Member Introduction”