Dreamcast Live PSO - Saturdays @ 5:00PM Eastern on VEGA

Moderator: pcwzrd13

rjcoviello
lithium

Re: Dreamcast Live PSO - Saturdays @ 5:00PM Eastern on VEGA

Post#1771 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:55 am

How are people able to hack and manipulate this game so much? I just started playing PSO online since back in the day, although happy about this I’m compelled to ask how these mystery people show up, give tons of money to you and weapons, and other crazy stuff. Also being in Alaska it’s hard to get online with people and when I do they are just invincible and destroy everything and I get the benefits, maybe I shouldn’t be complaining....it’s just odd to me. I had grander illusions I guess of being online and simply joining a team and playing. Either I can’t because I’m not high enough in Level or other people take me in and spoil me with what I can only assume is cheating. Anywho, too much drink tonight I suppose. Rant over, later!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcdingo
Quad Damage

Post#1772 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:12 am

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great time. From my experience there is very little cheating these days, in fact i would say I have only seen one person who i would believe cheated to get items in the last 2 years. Remember that people have been playing the game for a long time and have amassed a large bank of items and money. I can easily get my meseta from 0 to max in days if I sell collected weapons and armor. There is an Enhancement Pack you can download which adjusts the drop rates but it doesn't really qualify as cheating. The comminuty is generous and pretty much everyone just wants to help out. There is an event going on at Sylverant at the moment so people are being a bit more competitive and there are more items being banded about due to the number of monsters being slaughtered at the moment!
PSO - Crimez (Lv136 FoNewm) / Revlis (Lv20 RaCast)
Anything else - dcdingo
YouTube Link

Ragfish
St.Jimmy

Post#1773 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:13 am

Like any RPG, every level up gets you stronger in every way and eventually weaker enemies will die if you so much as sneeze on them. Being invincible and destroying everything is basically just a side effect of a high level player helping a low level player. Not cheating, they just have a much stronger character.

rjcoviello
lithium

Post#1774 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:10 am

I suppose, I didn’t factor in the time people have put in. I just found it odd that someone could just give me 20000 Meseta and weapons or power ups so easily. It hasn’t ruined my experience, I just found it odd. And I did get in some quality time this weekend. Thanks for the responses!

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#1775 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:18 am

It is what it is always there will be vets to carry you and to throw shit away that are saved for low-lv chars

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#1776 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:29 am

rjcoviello wrote:I just found it odd that someone could just give me 20000 Meseta

20,000 Meseta is pocket change. :lol: Most of my characters have 999,999 in the bank. Once you get up to a certain level, you tend to not really use the Meseta all that much so it just builds up. Most of the best weapons and armor in the game are found as drops so all you'll really be spending money on are fluids and mates.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

rjcoviello
lithium

Post#1777 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:45 am

Well I know I still have a ton to learn, 20,000 may be low but it seemed like a lot at the time and getting it two, three times just seemed odd is all. I get it though. People have invested their time and are generous, it’s just something to get used to I suppose

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#1778 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Quests pay dope too

Yeh, max 999999 mesetas banked in both chars and even another 999999 on my Ramar's inventory

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Post#1779 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:41 am

You can sell a single item for 400K. Meseta is meaningless in Ultimate (the highest difficulty). :P
"Fear the HUnewearl."

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1780 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:31 pm

DC-Live event, PSO is upcoming this weekend.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs