PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.
User avatar
Xiden
Super Sonic
Posts: 1599

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#11 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:28 am

Need a patch for pod/monico now

User avatar
mistamontiel
Rank 9
Posts: 915
Contact:

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#12 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:44 am

PBA has chat jus crazy laggy probably would break the room since game seems to be very fragile

I wonder if PC cross-compat..?

User avatar
Vill22
Anarki
Posts: 85

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#13 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:44 am

Awesome, thanks PC!

Are you planning on doing a similar thing for IGP when it's ready?

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 5755
Contact:

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#14 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:36 am

Xiden wrote:Need a patch for pod/monico now


While technically I could do that, you wouldn't be able to use retail discs. Obviously that's not an issue for PBA since retail discs don't exist. There will hopefully be a different solution for those games in the future. It will require custom packet-monitoring software for DreamPi though.

Vill22 wrote:Are you planning on doing a similar thing for IGP when it's ready?


IGP is a whole other issue unfortunately. It doesn't make any server address queries at all. It just has a hard-coded IP address so it can't be identified in the traditional manner.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

User avatar
Vill22
Anarki
Posts: 85

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#15 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 am

pcwzrd13 wrote:
Xiden wrote:Need a patch for pod/monico now


While technically I could do that, you wouldn't be able to use retail discs. Obviously that's not an issue for PBA since retail discs don't exist. There will hopefully be a different solution for those games in the future. It will require custom packet-monitoring software for DreamPi though.

Vill22 wrote:Are you planning on doing a similar thing for IGP when it's ready?


IGP is a whole other issue unfortunately. It doesn't make any server address queries at all. It just has a hard-coded IP address so it can't be identified in the traditional manner.


I have dreams about DCNow sending me an alert every time someone dials into a game I'm watching so I can go join them...

SO much potential with DCNow!

zarvius
noob
Posts: 1

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#16 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:23 pm

I try to burn the game, but I can't. Need help, one time its the i/o imgburn error and the last part was can't read disk on dreamcast. what is the list to fix this?

User avatar
pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?
Posts: 5755
Contact:

Re: PBA Tour Bowling 2001 (Dreamcast Now Patched)

Post#17 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:34 pm

Update: GDI now available (added to first post)! Thanks Megavolt!

zarvius wrote:I try to burn the game, but I can't. Need help, one time its the i/o imgburn error and the last part was can't read disk on dreamcast. what is the list to fix this?


That sounds like a problem with your burner or the CD-R.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Online”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users