kof 2002 Dremcast REMIX(unlimited match PS2)

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

aldair
Metallic

kof 2002 Dremcast REMIX(unlimited match PS2)

Post#1 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:30 pm

Last edited by aldair on Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

beanboy
Wazza

Re: kof 2002 Dremcast REMIX(unlimited match PS2)

Post#2 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:27 pm

Does this work on retroarch flycast too?

ricbalbi
shadow

Post#3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Hello
The link doesn't work

jadelocked
lithium

Post#4 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:52 pm

I really want this, link still dead. I see there is a steam version available for purchase, but I'm not sure Steam runs on my Dreamcast hardware. Wish they could sell me a Dreamcast disc; I don't buy digital downloads much because it's hard to actually own it when you paid full price. what if they get hacked and you lose your account, or you get banned or something for having a controversial username and you're not allowed to have your own purchase. yeah that's why I prefer the disc, but I'm not supporting some overpriced Ebay collector so they can rip more people off; there just aren't enough discs, so we have to make our own:) I don't consider discs collectible just the boxes; never seen a collector with just discs on display :idea:

aldair
Metallic

Post#5 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:09 am

ricbalbi wrote:Hello
The link doesn't work

CDI: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvqi7m8p ... b.rar/file

aldair
Metallic

Post#6 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:10 am

jadelocked wrote:I really want this, link still dead. I see there is a steam version available for purchase, but I'm not sure Steam runs on my Dreamcast hardware. Wish they could sell me a Dreamcast disc; I don't buy digital downloads much because it's hard to actually own it when you paid full price. what if they get hacked and you lose your account, or you get banned or something for having a controversial username and you're not allowed to have your own purchase. yeah that's why I prefer the disc, but I'm not supporting some overpriced Ebay collector so they can rip more people off; there just aren't enough discs, so we have to make our own:) I don't consider discs collectible just the boxes; never seen a collector with just discs on display :idea:

CDI: https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvqi7m8p ... b.rar/file

jadelocked
lithium

Post#7 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:59 pm

This isn't Unlimited Match this is vanilla. compare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_vPhbrBGA top comment: "Totally different backgrounds, begining cutscene, and menu"

And now I see in the first post, your video is the same file. It's not Unlimited Match PS2 and I'm not sure what is REMIXed about it. This file is also in the YZB collection (not sure why it's in there twice?), where I previously tested it, and YZB did not include a readme to say what got changed from 2002.
The DCCM 2002 file appears to be the exact same, and I prefer DCCM to YZB on this one, the disc seemed quieter but not very noticeable. Nothing was remixed as far as I can tell.

I would love to know if there is a PS2 port already done with Unlimited Match for Dreamcast...
Do you think Bleem can make PS2 discs work on Dreamcast? Could I convert a PS2 disc to PS1 disc and then Bleem it over to Dreamcast? Low hopes of it working anyway, better to port somehow. Wish I could buy it for Dreamcast I would definitely buy this one if it was made.