Start Time: December 21, 2018 @ 23:00 UTC (@000)
End Time: January 21, 2019 @ 23:00 UTC (@000)
The weather outside might well be frightful, so it’s a good thing you’re probably not playing PSO out there. Collect metallic prize tokens in-game to trade in for various in-game prizes in January!
This event is open to all versions of the game currently supported on Sylverant.
Prizes will be given out to participants that place highly on the leaderboards for the various statistics this event tracks. More information on these prizes will be given at a later date.
(Not So) Fine Print:
- This event, like previous events, requires you to have enabled /trackkills on your account while logged in (with /login or /tlogin). It is only open to those with a registered account on the Sylverant website that have registered their serial number and access key on the site.
- This event tracks various statistics during your gameplay, including the number of enemies you have killed. Also, kills and various other events that happen in game may reward you with a bronze, silver, gold, or platinum token. These tokens will be able to be traded in after the event.
- The list of prizes that can be traded for after the event will be posted at a later date.
- The /trackkills command must be run on each registered guild card in your account in order to make progress on that guild card.
If you used the /trackkills command in the earlier events, unless you have since disabled it, you will be able to collect tokens and track your statistics.
- Cheating of any kind (be it by way of using a cheat device such as a CodeBreaker or by abusing game bugs) is not permitted! Anyone caught cheating in any way is subject to being banned from the server. This event is meant to be fun for everyone, not for a small group of cheaters to run away with it! There have been people disqualified in previous events — don’t become the next one to be disqualified for cheating!
- Statistics will only be counted on ships running at least Git revision 562 (check by running “/ver” in-game). As of right now, this means that kills on Palmacosta and Vega will not count (this will be updated if/when the administrators of those ships update the code).
I will post a few other bits of information as the event goes on in the topic for this event on the Sylverant forum. You can find that topic here.