Will find out Monday...

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Doom27
MegaDeath

Will find out Monday...

Post#1 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:00 pm

If I can send cash for the dedicated server :)

Anyways, It is located in overland park, kansas... aka kansas city, kansas.

I live in salina, kansas...soo.... great ping for me, yay :)

Radkin
PSOaholic

Re: Will find out Monday...

Post#2 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:30 pm

Great, let us know what happens. If you can not send the money in, it is
no big deal. Good luck man.
~Take Care~
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Post#3 » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Awesome hope it works out but as Radkin said if it doesn't work it isn't a big deal.

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

Doom27
MegaDeath

Post#4 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Does anyone here have IP: 210.28.66.248

This email is to inform that we had to block your PayPal account beacouse this ip 210.28.66.248 tryed to change the password of your account 3 times. We are sorry for the inconvinience but the safety of your account is our main priority.

Because once I find out who the bitch is, I am gonna hack their fucking internet... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hobofreak
Sasquatch

Post#5 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:24 pm

That really sucks maybe you can wait and try again.

PSO Character
Name: Taz
Level: 26
Type: HUcast
ID: BLUEFULL
Version: 2

Doom27
MegaDeath

Post#6 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:05 pm

Anyways the reason I was made is because they forced me to put in credit card info (dont have one lol) so i have to make a new one.

Doom27
MegaDeath

Post#7 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah, I am allowed to send it...they said I can pay for it at a max of 10 years, lol.

If this one is wasting my money, then I found one for $29 and $39 a month... but I asked the agent and they said the $39 one might be able to handle hosting a server w/o lag... and the $29 wouldn't unless it was something small like a 2d rpg.

Thats why I'm sticking with the $49 a month...So i can host them on faster game's...

BUT...if it's running me dry, I can always switch to one of the cheaper one's...and just host the Q3A servers.

Please wait while we find an agent to assist you...
We appreciate your patience. An agent will be with you shortly.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.

DOOM27 EXITS. ENOUGH 10 MINUTES WAIT FOR ONE QUESTION.

But actually, the $29 and $39 guys let you get a refund for un-used month's...But I have to persuade the guy to let me send in cash first... :|

Actually, the $49 guys let you cancel too...And the $39/$29 guy is gonna e-mail me if I can send money order ,lol...so...Hopefully I will have decided which one I want and send the money by the end of this week...definetly before school starts.

But the $29 one is probably out of the question...unless for some-reason i go completely broke (only 16) and then I can just buy that one and just use a Q3A server...oh wait..that would be retarded...lol...I would just send the money to syntax servers...my back-up plan...99 cents a slot...that's the one i was talking about $50 a year...but they dont have quake 3 set up yet...and with a dedicated server I get 5 IP address' and unlimited ports I am guessing.

Impulse
Admin

Post#8 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:07 am

Sorry to hear about your account being hacked already, jeez. If you receive an e-mail from paypal (chances are its fake and trying to get you to sign into a fake server so they can steal your password.) If you didn't do that then i'm not sure how your account was compromised so fast. Then again that e-mal telling you your account was blocked may be a fake. got to http://paypal.com and sign in to see. Never sign in using links in the paypal e-mail.

Sorry I did even get a chance to donate money as a test. Let me know when you get a new account going.

Thanks for keeping us updated on the status.
-Impulse

Doom27
MegaDeath

Post#9 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:11 pm

Alright, it worked lol...i changed the PW just incase...

Impulse
Admin

Post#10 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:38 am

Good, I figured something was up there. I'll send a test amount now. probably in cents if I can.
-Impulse