Fragging Friday Every Friday Always!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Fragging Friday Every Friday Always!

Post#1151 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Eagles start quakes....lol!
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1152 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:20 pm

Q3 in a few days from now.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

TacT
Uber

Post#1153 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:21 pm

That day is today!

it's still thinking.

TacT
Uber

Post#1154 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:50 pm

quake in 10 min =)

it's still thinking.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#1155 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:52 pm

GG's! Thanx to Mista, Radkin, TacT & Impulse.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#1156 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:42 am

yah Radkin is a chip off the old block. Some specatacular q3 skillz. cheers
Italian Stallion

grimgravy014
fire

Re: Fragging Friday 8/16

Post#1157 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:53 am

Wulffee wrote:From my understanding and net research if I install Q3 on PC patch it to 1.16n and download the DC map pack I should be able to play with you guys correct?

Yep, that's correct. Patched to v1.16n should allow you into Dreamcast servers. You may also want to track down the Dreamcast split-screen map pack, just in case a server switches over to those maps.

Mechanic
Vagabond

Post#1158 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:55 pm

ggms grim your good people.
Italian Stallion

TacT
Uber

Post#1159 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:29 am

=) its friday again so soon

it's still thinking.

2koolpa
photon blast

Post#1160 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:05 pm

TacT! I played with you guys last friday from my PC. Was a lot of fun to be back on there and meeting other players. I will be back next Friday if I am still welcome to play with you guys.

As a general introduction.. I am a big Dreamcast gamer. More specific to this forum though.. Quake 3 is my favorite FPS of all time. I can't even begin to explain the nostalgia trip I was experiencing when playing on the DC servers with you guys the other night. Even though I was playing from my PC, it still felt like a return home of sorts. That was my first time playing Q3 in probably 13 or 14 years. I specifically installed the game on PC just to return to the DC servers and community.

If any of you guys were around that long ago, you might remember me or at least some of the guys I played with back then. It's no exaggeration to say that game and the people I played with consumed my life at the time. Of course things are different when you are a 16 year old versus a 30 year old now, so it was a bit easier to be all in on the game back then. If I could re capture even just a little bit of those days, it would mean a lot to me now. It isn't easy to let go is it?

So, I'm 2koolpa. I used to play as 3vilpinky and 2kool4skool. Anyone remember any of the 3vil clan members? 3vilangel, 3vilgoddess, 3vilchucky, 3vilonyx? Hmm... the Got clan. Got-Rice? He always ran a modded server. Ah, I could go on..

I'd like to see the player base expand beyond just the Friday night games. If anyone wants to play any other time let me know. I can jump on whenever. Otherwise I will be back Friday. Also, I do plan on getting back on there with my Dreamcast, I just need to buy a DreamPi and a keyboard/mouse. For now, I will continue to be a no good, rotten PC player.

One more thing..... GrimGravy??? Dude, you gotta remember me! We used to talk on MSN messenger and play quake together. Can't believe I am seeing you here!