SaturnPSU

Talk about Sega's other Consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Gumbo
lithium

SaturnPSU

Post#1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:57 am

Hey,
Following on from the success of the DreamPSU that i posted about here last year, I have made one for the Sega Saturn, imaginatively titled "SaturnPSU", the campaign went live a couple days ago on indiegogo, and thought you would be interested. :D
http://igg.me/at/SaturnPSU

Xiden
Developer

Re: SaturnPSU

Post#2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:41 am

Gumbo wrote:Hey,
Following on from the success of the DreamPSU that i posted about here last year, I have made one for the Sega Saturn, imaginatively titled "SaturnPSU", the campaign went live a couple days ago on indiegogo, and thought you would be interested. :D
http://igg.me/at/SaturnPSU

Excellent work dude! I shall spread the word to other Saturn fans!

Xiden
Developer

Post#3 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:51 am

I really hope you consider continuing to sell both your Saturn PSU's and Dream PSU's beyond the campaign too :) The future Dreamcast / Saturn owners need this type of solution for failing OEM Sega power supplies. Maybe open an online shop :) Or partner with someone like Stoneagegamer to sell your products. They like to buy big quantities of things

mr_everdread
undertow

Post#4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:17 am

Already ordered mine first day!
And my DreamPSU is excellent.

Keep up the good work!

Gumbo
lithium

Post#5 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:06 pm

Xiden wrote:Excellent work dude! I shall spread the word to other Saturn fans!

Awesome, that really helps :D

Xiden wrote:I really hope you consider continuing to sell both your Saturn PSU's and Dream PSU's beyond the campaign too :) The future Dreamcast / Saturn owners need this type of solution for failing OEM Sega power supplies. Maybe open an online shop :) Or partner with someone like Stoneagegamer to sell your products. They like to buy big quantities of things

I am indeed sorting something out that will enable them to be available after the campaign ;)

mr_everdread wrote:Already ordered mine first day!
And my DreamPSU is excellent.

Keep up the good work!

That's awesome to hear, I'm glad you like the DreamPSU :D

1nick9
Anarki

Post#6 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 am

nice man. could have used one bout 6months ago, ended up just using a pico. i'll back it still if i can find the coin spare, doesnt hurt to have a spare psu ;)

Return to “Sega Other”