POD SpeedZone Is Back Online!

Online games, how to get online, and anything involving Dreamcast online can be discussed here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Impulse
Admin

Re: POD SpeedZone Is Back Online!

Post#21 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 pm

Wow, this is absolutely insane! Sick work as always, Shuouma. I'm so behind, I need to get online and play all the newly resurrected games :oops:

Xiden wrote:We need to have Impulse update the app.php/page/onlinegames :)
haha you're right, I will do that.
-Impulse

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#22 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Jako wrote:OMG! Thanks Shu!
Time to unseal the game. What a moment!
:-)

awesome that youre opening a sealed game to play it.. cheers!

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#23 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:09 pm

HuntrRose wrote:
Jako wrote:OMG! Thanks Shu!
Time to unseal the game. What a moment!
:-)

awesome that youre opening a sealed game to play it.. cheers!

Hi Hunter!!! Yes, cheers man! What a feeling to open the plastic (was hard) and see the intact case, disc... The cover falls down like many PAL cases when you open it hahhaha. But the best part is to play it for first time, choose online mode and be able to play it with Scrivani via DreamPi vs BBA. Works awesome, really good job Shuouma. I pull out my hat and kick it away, this game is insane!!! Weapons, speed, awfull hard tracks... This game is better than i spected! :-).

That was my unseal & play it experience, no time for manuals XD

For things like this worth to have a Dreamcast.
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

mrneo240
Rank 9

Post#24 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 pm

I just ordered a dreampi. I'm so excited

Arnold.D
minority

Post#25 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:This is the only active online game I cannot connect with. I've used the BBA, DreamPi, then finally the LanModem for giggles...all fail. All other games work for me, so this one is a mystery although I get an incorrect login message at times.

The same for me 2. I tried all evening lol

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#26 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:37 pm

I tried the lower case option and still nothing. The best I got was incorrect password (DreamPi). The other two methods came up with incorrect config file! As I am a regular online player here, I feel I cannot be there for anyone to play this game.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Arnold.D
minority

Post#27 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:41 pm

Are u using a burned version and maybe you cant get online with that. Idk a hunch because I'm using a burned copy. Created like 5 different profiles. I just csnt get on. Maybe we need special is settings??

Xiden
Developer

Post#28 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 pm

Arnold.D wrote:Are u using a burned version and maybe you cant get online with that. Idk a hunch because I'm using a burned copy. Created like 5 different profiles. I just csnt get on. Maybe we need special is settings??

Bob Dobbs wrote:I tried the lower case option and still nothing. The best I got was incorrect password (DreamPi). The other two methods came up with incorrect config file! As I am a regular online player here, I feel I cannot be there for anyone to play this game.

try typing password with no keyboard plugged in and see if that works. If not you might pm Shu he could probably troubleshoot the issue with you guys

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#29 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 pm

I didn't think of that. definitely worth trying.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Chael
fire

Post#30 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:11 pm

It's only the first day of the server so it might be unstable, I was able to play earlier, then had issues connecting later. I'd avise everyone to chill out and wait before drawing conclusions about incompatibilities.