Tomb Raider Revelations

Technical help for Dreamcast console, accessories and games only. Ask questions and find answers here. For Online help see the Online Forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Presbytier
rebel
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake
Phantasy Staf

Tomb Raider Revelations

Post by Presbytier »

I have two Dreamcasts in excellent working condition; I can play any game on either console with no problem whatsoever except for Tomb Raider Revelations. I have tried two copies of the game as well as the demo on the Sega generator vol. 2 disk to no avail. Any one have any ideas?
“Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.” Guybrush Threepwood
segata sanshiro
Cracked LCD

Re: Tomb Raider Revelations

Post by segata sanshiro »

Try removing the Puru-Puru (vibrator) before booting the game.
sverige-warrior
core
Dreamcast Games you play Online: when I get online I want to play
Starlancer

Post by sverige-warrior »

Those games do not work with third party jump packs
what can you tell me about that day the snow turned to rain?
The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Quake, PSO, ChuChu Rocket, 4x4 Evo, Max Pool, AFO, PBA bowling, Monaca, Ooga Booga, Tetris, POD.

Post by The-Amazing-Mr_V »

I have had that problem with a few third party jump packs. SomE better then others. I have a cheap red jump pack and it will lock up demolition racer also. Take the jump pack out and the game works.
gjb1985
drunken sailor

Post by gjb1985 »

Presbytier wrote:I have two Dreamcasts in excellent working condition; I can play any game on either console with no problem whatsoever except for Tomb Raider Revelations. I have tried two copies of the game as well as the demo on the Sega generator vol. 2 disk to no avail. Any one have any ideas?

believe it or not some games don't work on some dreamcasts with vga. very weird. I have tomb raider last revelation not working through vga on one dreamcast and working on another. I also have 2 metropolis street racer copies, of which one always works on vga on any dreamcast and the other on none (after intro screen). very weird.
mrneo240
Rank 9
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Available to play any game, working on gathering them.

Post by mrneo240 »

epic bumps in this thread.