Console exchanges

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Shadowsoul
shadow

Console exchanges

Post#1 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:43 pm

Just sold my Xbox360 with Project Gotham Racing 3, Dragon Age: Origins, Turok and Gears of War 1 & 2. Now i am putting the money towards a Super Nintendo with Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 & 3, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Land, Super Mario RPG and Super Mario All-Stars.

Is trading an Xbox360 with good games for a Super Nintendo smart? Yes. Yes it is.

BionicKoalaBoy
photon blast

Re: Console exchanges

Post#2 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:33 am

I'd agree, but it's all down to personal taste isn't it. GEARS is fantastic and atmospheric, but totally on rails like COD etc, so without challenge. Project Gotham is great, Great grandson of MSR, which is no bad thing.

Your SNES list is all platform games. If that's what you're into, then good luck hunting them down. There's hundreds of hours of play in that lot.

The online aspect of modern machines is one of the big pulls. I use my 360 almost entirely for retro - Pac Man Championship edition, Time Pilot, and Frogger. It's not the versions which I necessarily prefer, but the online leaderboards are great. It's like the old arcade machines. You just can't get that with EMU and the Dreamcast compilations. I even play Crazi taxi just as much on 360 online as on DC, just for the leaderboard aspect. ;)