capcom vs. snk 3?

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

djexotic
dark night

capcom vs. snk 3?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:59 pm

now i know for sure snk is willing to do their park of making this game happen and also showcase their few new character's they have made from 2000,2001,2002,2003, kof and also 11,12,13 kof.

but as capcom

i notice they been falling off the ball alot and just making stupid decision of bad choice of their game release's and game's that is plan to release but cancel because they see no potential in them. hell, they just lost a guy who made mega man and also a selection of their crew/studio to work on the mighty number nine which was a success on kickstarter.

do you think capcom will agree to make a another snk vs. capcom 3 for the next gen console just to gain their lost also do ya think snk should make the game since capcom lost all their early street fight and other fighting game developor are now working with other company since they are using 3d engine then the 2d art style.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Re: capcom vs. snk 3?

Post#2 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:24 pm

djexotic wrote:now i know for sure snk is willing to do their park of making this game happen and also showcase their few new character's they have made from 2000,2001,2002,2003, kof and also 11,12,13 kof

Umm... how you know for sure? You work for SNKP?
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#3 » Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:43 pm

moved
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Dreamcastgaga
Roadster

Post#4 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:03 am

I had this discussion with some Capcom guys around a year ago and they said there was more chance of Sega releasing Dreamcast 3.

Cornerb0y
stalker

Post#5 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Not to be late on this but...

Dreamcastgaga wrote:I had this discussion with some Capcom guys around a year ago and they said there was more chance of Sega releasing Dreamcast 3.

OUCH. That hurts on both ends.

mxlvxnn
Anarki

Post#6 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:00 pm

SVC Chaos ... right?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#7 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:42 pm

Dreamcastgaga wrote:I had this discussion with some Capcom guys around a year ago and they said there was more chance of Sega releasing Dreamcast 3.

:lol:

MavenAZ
shadow

Post#8 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:17 pm

Would love to see this but I have a feeling it would be VERY difficult to get these studios, and whats left of teams to collaborate.